Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 103 of 175 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1021

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K-Sons View Post
    Yup done that LOL at -25 not nice
    Quote Originally Posted by trier20 View Post
    -25 that'd be rough

MMMMM 100 - 25 = 75* Perfect for me

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #1022

User Info Menu

Still scratching my head on why I still have a vibration. Hoping it's not the input shaft.

'06 3500 SRW LWB
    G56 Valair DD
    90HP Dynomite Injs.
    Cat. Removed
    Wallet Empty
    AutoMeter Pyro.

3. Top Of Page | #1023

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fourteen View Post
    Still scratching my head on why I still have a vibration. Hoping it's not the input shaft.
    Start a thread. Remember to give us the details on the truck too

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #1024
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Rear brakes have been squealing and giving me issues since I got back from my winter haul trip. I tried adjusting up the star wheels, but only one side would hold the adjustment. So I decided to get new adjustment hardware kits for both sides.

I decided today I would get this done...friggin rained like crazy, but oh well...if you live on the 'wet" coast and are afraid to get wet, then you will never get anything done on your vehicle.

Here's the kit and the parts I replaced.

When I pulled the LH side I found the inner seal is shot already. It appears that the inner bearing is starting to go. Think on my winter haul trip things got hot enough to cook the inner seal....thank goodness for the arctic weather we were driving in or I could have toasted that hub!

I will be ordering all new inner and outer bearings, and seals, and probably a spindle nut kit to get rid of the nylock nuts and keepers.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco, Rockwerx liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1025
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Mine is on the back burner till the snow melts again so may I can finish it. Ordering more parts for that and starting to get parts for the roadrunner and deal with baby on the way

7. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1026

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    Mine is on the back burner till the snow melts again so may I can finish it. Ordering more parts for that and starting to get parts for the roadrunner and deal with baby on the way
    You'll be selling that RR to pay for the baby's toys. You can't have any more toys.

9. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1027
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Over my dead body. And the wife knows my toys don't get sold unless I go after a different toy

11. Top Of Page | #1028

User Info Menu

12. Top Of Page | #1029

User Info Menu

Over my dead body. And the wife knows my toys don't get sold unless I go after a different toy
    good luck with that your married now and what she says goes LOL

13. Top Of Page | #1030

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K-Sons View Post
    good luck with that your married now and what she says goes LOL
    What's yours is her's and what's her's is her's.

Your new family member will be in College before you finish the Road Runner anyway!

14. Likes K-Sons liked this post
Page 103 of 175 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast