Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 102 of 175 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1011
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Put in a heater core, water pump, thermostat and new belt. Only took a shade over 3 hrs of work for everything.

2. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1012

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trier20 View Post
    Put in a heater core, water pump, thermostat and new belt. Only took a shade over 3 hrs of work for everything.
    Not bad!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #1013
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Got the roll pan mounted a few weeks ago, washed it off, and took some pics. 4.75" drop in the rear and 2.5"(from stock) in the front

5. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1014
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Replaced 4wd actuater and put in a new trans line.

7. Top Of Page | #1015

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trier20 View Post
    Replaced 4wd actuater and put in a new trans line.
    Check all your brake lines while the weather is good

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #1016
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I checked those a couple weeks ago while I was replacing the speed sensor in the rear end. They looked good. Hopefully after some tires I'll be done throwing money at this 2nd gen for a little bit. LOL

9. Top Of Page | #1017
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Put on new apps sensor and adjusted kick down cable

10. Top Of Page | #1018

User Info Menu

Had to do an emergency water pump replacement. Man this pump just tore itself apart. It's not quite as easy as it looks under the conditions I had.

I should have paid attention to the warning weeks ago. No Squeak on shut down.

33*, raining, windy, dark, just plain miserable. And I have to do this outside? I've been pretty sick and now this. Ugh

It's not done yet, I have to get more antifreeze.

Whaaaaa Whaaaaaaa

11. Top Of Page | #1019

User Info Menu

Yup done that LOL at -25 not nice

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1020
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

-25 that'd be rough

Page 102 of 175 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast