Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,145
Page 78 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #771

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd View Post

Swing by harbor freight and pick one or the other up... The overhead creeper make working in back so much more comfortable and easier.
    For one job? I can't spend any money. Besides, It's all down hill from here

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    @Polaraco

Did it fix your issue?
    Which issue> The fact that I had a basey voice before, or the running? I didn't get the new ones in yet. Tomorrow

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #772
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Seems like one job now... But I use mine all the time

3. Top Of Page | #773

User Info Menu

I don't have sex with my Cummins either.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #774
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm the only one that does that?

5. Top Of Page | #775

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd View Post
    I'm the only one that does that?

6. Top Of Page | #776
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Changed the oil and filter. Trying out royal purple this time.

7. Top Of Page | #777
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Too much info

8. Top Of Page | #778

User Info Menu

Alztimers I lost a tie bar for the valves. I have no idea where it went.

I had to wait for the tubes and they arrived late in the afternoon. I have #6 to #4 all torqued in. The last three will fly now. The longest ordeal will be tightening the feed lines in the back. Once I pick up that cross, it will fly

9. Top Of Page | #779
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Saturday installed engine, couldn't install transmission because the throw out bearing is pushing the clutch fingers in when they are not supposed to

10. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #780

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    Saturday installed engine, couldn't install transmission because the throw out bearing is pushing the clutch fingers in when they are not supposed to
    Figure out why yet? I had the problem years ago and can't remember what caused it

Page 78 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast