Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 77 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #761

User Info Menu

Hey Rob need some injectors LOL

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

2. Top Of Page | #762

User Info Menu

You hate me deep down inside, but it's mutual

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

3. Top Of Page | #763

User Info Menu

Lmao like I have the crap to push 200hp injectors.

4. Top Of Page | #764

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob d View Post
    That's what get for being a cheap ***. LOL

You got that right. Every time I do something on the cheap it bites me in the butt

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #765

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    You got that right. Every time I do something on the cheap it bites me in the butt
    LOL I've been there a number of times to.

6. Top Of Page | #766

User Info Menu

You? I thought you had a speed pass to problems lately

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Top Of Page | #767
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just got ambitious and replaced the little plastic keeper thingys on the outboard side of the taillights. Stealership charged $1.65 a pop for the little nuggets!!! But my new taillights shouldn't rattle anymore

8. Top Of Page | #768

User Info Menu

I learned that number 6 injector is a real PITA. AND! It's a job for a woman. That hood latch hurts. Especially when you are climbing down. Imagine yelling for my wife to get me a stool while hanging there for 5 minutes.

The injectors are HERE! I spent most of the afternoon taking it apart. It's a task when you have bad balance, can't see worth a crap, you keep catching yourself on the hood latch, and tire easily these days. Senior citizenship is a bummer. It's all apart, the gaskets are cleaned off, the parts are all washed up. Tomorrow will be plug 'em in. I must remember to purge the rail. I hope #6 goes together easier than it came apart.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to crawl into my chair and die.

9. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #769
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Swing by harbor freight and pick one or the other up... The overhead creeper make working in back so much more comfortable and easier.

11. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #770

User Info Menu

@Polaraco

Did it fix your issue?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

Page 77 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast