Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 70 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #691

User Info Menu

Here's the solution to that stuff going on.

http://cabletiesunlimited.com/?gclid...FU4aOgodDCsA_g

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #692
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I just bookmarked that site... Good call. I just ran out of my heavy duty mil issued ties that somehow made it into my toolbag when I left the ship LOL

3. Top Of Page | #693
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah she was stuck at the house until the part came in. Within 3 weeks we are pulling the camper to the beach (myrtle ) that could've been bad right there

4. Top Of Page | #694

User Info Menu

Make sure there is no chaifing on those fuel lines. Best idea is to get some of that black wire wrap and cover the lines before you tie them back

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #695
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

When I get home,my plan is to use a couple pieces of the old line for protection. It would be good for that. I'll have 8 days to finish the water meth an double check the rest of the truck. And get the camper ready for the trip to the beach

6. Top Of Page | #696
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Any chance on a write up for the watermeth install? It's on my wishlist of things to do down the road. And I'm sure a bunch of others are thinking about it

7. Top Of Page | #697
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah I will let me get home. This will be the first time pulling the camper to the beach with meth. I'm excited to see how it performs myself. We pull down to myrtle twice a year. So I have two fuel stops on the way. My first tank she'll get 8sh MPG's an my second will get 11sh. That's run'n the speed limit with a electric golf cart in the toy hauler and our gas grill. And chairs , tables, corn hole, clothes , 3 or 4 coolers ....... And........ In the back of the truck is ahhhh fire pit, fire wood ( enough for 6 days) brush's to wash the truck , large bucket , 130ft of garden hose, can't forget fish'n poles an our propane double burner an two large pot's for the shrimp an crab boil. I'm forgetting something LOL

8. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #698
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

No worries, I've got time before I get to my install LOL. Sounds like that trip is gonna be a blast!! Also look into the archoil thread see if you think it's worth trying out for better fuel economy.

10. Top Of Page | #699

User Info Menu

Sounds like a man who need Archoil 6200

11. Top Of Page | #700

User Info Menu

Page 70 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast