Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 69 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #681

User Info Menu

The rims came with the truck when I bought it

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #682
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I replaced a wiring harness and fuel line to my lift pump. And the w/m line and wiring. All I know is this happened to it
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
    V

3. Top Of Page | #683
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well there's your problem!! Holy crap!! I'm guessing you routed things a bit differently this go round?

4. Top Of Page | #684

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K-Sons View Post
    The rims came with the truck when I bought it

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    My condolences

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #685

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mikes 3500 View Post
    I replaced a wiring harness and fuel line to my lift pump. And the w/m line and wiring. All I know is this happened to it
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
    V

Lesson learned huh?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #686
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah it was good for 4 years

7. Top Of Page | #687
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've always been worried about catching a wire or hose when I'm up in the mountains kicking rocks and beating the brush, part of my service always includes rolling around checking the routing and making sure all wire ties, clamps, sheathing, etc are in good condition. So far only issue is I keep taking out my passenger side backup light I have mounted under the bumper

8. Top Of Page | #688
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sound like you've been pretty lucky, my wife sent me that picture an a few more. An said look what happened to the truck today. While pulling off our concrete on to our gravel drive. I told her ( I don't think your going to Walmart today )

9. Top Of Page | #689
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

LOL, nope, growing up remember having to walk all day up to the cabin because the fuel line on the old pickup my granddad had caught on a rock and left us stranded. I've been determined it'll never happen to me because of something I didn't do, or pay attention to

10. Top Of Page | #690
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

At least she was still at home when it happened tho... Woulda really sucked if it was on the way home from Wal-Mart

Page 69 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast