Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 3 of 175 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Not yet. . . I am still having that issue with the fans not shutting down. That's what started the mess. There's a fault in there somewhere

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #22
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well I have plans to replace a cracking rotor along with new pads on the front, followed by a wiring check to get my high beams back, might follow that with a radio swap. Just bought the truck and already had to replace the alternator last week. But it's the joy of working on a Cummins!

3. Top Of Page | #23
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

I filled mine up with power steering fluid. As I do about every 4 days because it leaks so bad. Idk if the pump is cracked or if lines are off. I haven't ha a chance to look yet

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

4. Top Of Page | #24
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Check the O ring on that power steering pump going from the housing to the pump I have the same problem but I add mine every two weeks but figured out that it was that O ring have yet to change it but need too

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Well mine didNt start leaking till I got the death wobble SUPER bad one night. Now it likes like a siv. I just take bottles from work so I haven't made it a priority LOL

6. Top Of Page | #26
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yeah you could have a line then I would check around were that ring is to though

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Yea next time I get it in the garage I'm gunna look at it. Tired of filling it up

8. Top Of Page | #28
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I feel your pain mine starts that winding sound an I hate it.

9. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

LMAO YEA ME TOO hahaha god the WORST. At first I didn't realize the noise was from no ps fluid.

10. Top Of Page | #30
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yea for some reason I feel mine is super weak. Thought I was low on PS fluid but nope where it should be. I can't turn if I'm not moving.

Page 3 of 175 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast