Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,145
Page 31 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #301

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I didn't do anything but drive it 650 miles today.

Interesting, I can still easily see through the oil on the dipstick, and the breather still has that fresh oil smell. It's about 2100 miles now.

I got 22 MPG today, climbing through all these hills and so on. I know it will do better in flat country. I sucked 10 gallons of water out of the tank which tells me that sucker has been working hard all day. From past experiences with my old 6.7, I would get 3 MPG more on flats, and 4+ on the return trip. Breezewood PA is 1100 feet above seal level. I'm 140 at home. Guess that tells you something. It's all down hill from here. Shook up a few gassers though. The loons were out in force.
    Still never Answered my question. What kind of oil are you using?

2. Top Of Page | #302

User Info Menu

I did twice already. . .Sheesh.

Rotella White Bottle. I use the HD stuff when the trailer is busy

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #303

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I did twice already. . .Sheesh.

Rotella White Bottle. I use the HD stuff when the trailer is busy
    LOL thank you I just tried the rotella Synthetic to see how it does. LOL

4. Top Of Page | #304

User Info Menu

NP That is the standard duty Synthetic in the white bottle. Should be good for you. I beat my truck, I really should be using the HS in the blue bottle. Just getting cheap I guess

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #305

User Info Menu

Yea that's what I'm using the blue bottle now.

6. Top Of Page | #306

User Info Menu

Right on! Send me 4 gallons will ya? I don't have the money. LOL What the Hey! Yer in oil country. Go chase JR for some.

7. Top Of Page | #307

User Info Menu

LOL hell it was only a $4 difference between the gallons. I think I payed $85 for 3gal of oil and a Mopar filter.

8. Top Of Page | #308

User Info Menu

I drove it some more today. 160 miles later, I tanked at 24.5. Still used about 3 gallons of water, which means I was still doing some pulling. 65 MPH 90% with some back roads thrown in. The first 30 miles were all back road.

Rob. It was more like 10.00 when I went to buy

9. Top Of Page | #309
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Won $500 Friday at industrial injections show n shine

10. Top Of Page | #310

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stubs 281 View Post
    Won $500 Friday at industrial injections show n shine
    Goes to show u what hard work will get you. Good job stubs.

Page 31 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast