Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

LOL yea I was the same way when I got my pusher but it did wake the truck up.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I put a Edge juice with attitude with the CTS monitor in my truck but I had a problem finding the stock boost elbow.... Can anyone help me with this?

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Codyb028 View Post
    I put a Edge juice with attitude with the CTS monitor in my truck but I had a problem finding the stock boost elbow.... Can anyone help me with this?
    Cody This doesn't belong here. Please start a new thread

Thanks
    Admin

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Replaced the valve body today. Not done yet because there was some confusion on the accumulator springs. The original accumulator just fell out. When I test fit it, it was flopping back and forth. Not even snug. That explains why I was having all those high gear problems and poor shifting. I had the foresight to buy a billet replacement valve, so I was all set.

It got too cold and rain in the morning. I have to tighten the pan and connect the throttle pressure cable. Let you know more tomorrow with a pic of the accumulator.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Salt got to the wiring in the rear so I decided fix that and get the third brake light working on the cap. I install one of the aux back-up lights I bought. Wow and that's just one

6. Likes Power247, Rockwerx liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Finally managed to get my 4" Flo Pro, Cooler delete and warped MM3 installed yesterday. I haven't had a chance to drive it much more than around the block yet - will try to get out tonight and let the transmission get used to the new tunes. So far I am very impressed with the fit. I went with the Edge pillar mount for the MM3, which leaves a really clean look. The 4" with muffler is not overly loud, just enough when you get on the throttle to know it is not stock. At idle it isn't noticeable inside the cab but sounds deeper from the exterior with mild turbo noise. Time to do some reading to get apprised on how to navigate the MM3...any suggestions from the wily vets would be very much appreciated!

2016 2500 4x4 Crew Cab Short Box, 4" Flo Pro exhaust, Warped MM3 by Double R, S&B Intake, 68RFE, 20x10 Fuel Beast, 35x12.50 AMP Terrain Gripper

8. Thanks Yamaha242LS thanked for this post
    Likes Yamaha242LS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Re: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

Installed Firestone Ride Rite airbags for towing 5th wheel.

2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab, MM3 with DRD Tune, Pusher Intake and coolant bypass, Method Race rims, Luverne Grip Steps, Kussmaul Auto Eject, Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags, Uniden Bearcat 980SS

10. Likes SyN, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblehead View Post
    Installed Firestone Ride Rite airbags for towing 5th wheel.
    Possibly my next project - any chance of seeing some install pics or afterward pics?

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

12. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

20200605_105831.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    Possibly my next project - any chance of seeing some install pics or afterward pics?
    Install was simple, Jack the truck up and support by the frame allowing the axle to drop.

Gives you a little more install room.

20200605_105801.jpg

20200605_105719.jpg

Installed Schrader valves through the license plate.

2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab, MM3 with DRD Tune, Pusher Intake and coolant bypass, Method Race rims, Luverne Grip Steps, Kussmaul Auto Eject, Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags, Uniden Bearcat 980SS

14. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes SyN, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Just installed my DRD MM3 tuner.

Awesome!!!

2012 DODGE RAM 2500, SLT, CREW CAB, 4X4, EGR AND DPF DELETE, 35X12.50R20, DRD MM3 Tuner

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 173 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast