Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

my only thing is the CFM+ flows more then the 3in pusher but I am trying to find a twin ram thats not stupid expensive so I can get some more air to #6 I know its getting a lil warmer then I like

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New billet 2.6 charger and new ppump

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

The on;y thing I have done on this truck in weeks is stock pile all my upgrades. This week I found a flex-a-lite fan kit, refurbed for half the price. I mounted my compressors last week. As soon as the weather breaks it's going to be a truck frenzie

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Taxes have come in so gettin all the parts together and fixin to beef the ol 12v up a lil more

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

well...as of yesterday.. the 4th gen is completely emissions free! will post pics and video soon!

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

is that the USS Ponce i see in the background?

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Put towing mirrors on ol red my buddy ran right into the passenger one an broke it what luck

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well since you asked, last night I remove my passenger seat and my center jump seat and started to install my NEW center seat sub woofer I had to stop at about 10:00 pm going to the store today after work to get spacers to lift the seat 3/4" because the sub hits the black box, then put everything back together I also ran my front camera to the fire wall so when I'm done with the seat tonight I'll run the cables for the rear camera and pull them thru the fire wall probably plug them in this weekend.
    Rockford amps go in next weekend.

9. Likes TLeach liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ol_Red View Post
    Put towing mirrors on ol red my buddy ran right into the passenger one an broke it what luck
    I'd give him a beaten

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

@steve you can move the flex-a-flite fans to currently installed. now to finish the meth lab installation LOL

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast