Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,145
Page 21 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #201
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Started building my grill today got it all done just waiting on the rest of the parts to finish

2. Top Of Page | #202
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Im tryin to figure out how to put auto hvac in my 95

3. Top Of Page | #203
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Picked up some fuel fittings at Vulcan Performance after hours, Eric is a great guy!

4. Top Of Page | #204

User Info Menu

I bought this extra motor to build up, the works, gonna be looking for 1400HP and rob not a word to anybody

Attached Images Attached Images
    My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

5. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #205
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Spare I had thats gonna hang in the shop but thinking bout doin it to the one for the truck but might swap the colors. what do yall think.

this is what it looks like under the hood right now

7. Likes Rockwerx, Big White liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #206
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Nice job on the injector lines! Powder coated? Looks like there are lots of things you could detail if you went all out.

Good luck with your mods!

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd Gen Domination View Post
    Spare I had thats gonna hang in the shop but thinking bout doin it to the one for the truck but might swap the colors. what do yall think.

this is what it looks like under the hood right now

9. Likes Big White liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #207

User Info Menu

Nice

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

11. Top Of Page | #208
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I was gonna paint the exhaust manifold but gonna find a place and have it powder coated red instead and the head done black then when the comes out for rebuild it will be done red also

12. Top Of Page | #209
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Started the green truck after the airdog and van aaken install. For a non pump tap box, I am very happy with the power improvement.

13. Top Of Page | #210

User Info Menu

Finished my water injection. The Mods are done. It's just house keeping now with some loose ends and tweaks

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 21 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast