Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 158 of 175 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1571

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrentM View Post
    My RAM on the tailgate is black, I bought the rebel letters and painted the Limited trim to match. There are holes behind that too.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...318_163316.jpg
    Great Job!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks BrentM thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1572

User Info Menu

Drove the truck 1300 miles. running through the mountains of PA,I got lousy mileage. 19 MPG. I later realized I was having issues with the optima batteries and changed them to sealed lead /acid. Reloaded Rays tune and bingo. Fixed the problem. Jumped to 22. Got another tune from Ray, and on the flats of Ohio went to 24, observing the speed limits. Hit PA again and went up to 70 or so and it went down to 22. It seems when ever I break 1650 RPM, the mileage goes down considerably.

Next week I have to replace the forward bushing on a rear spring. This thing should have been painted yellow. It never ends

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1573

User Info Menu

Upcoming after I pay my homeowners insurance this month

1. Replace my Shibby Stage 1 intake horn. Something MUCH LARGER going back on
    2. Remove my 5" TBE and Jones Turbine (aero) 18" muffler. Put on a TBE 4" duals
    3. Remove the S&B cold air to put something new in it's place

Everything that's being taken off I'll be putting up for sale to recoup a little money

6. Likes Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1574

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Drove the truck 1300 miles. running through the mountains of PA,I got lousy mileage. 19 MPG. I later realized I was having issues with the optima batteries and changed them to sealed lead /acid. Reloaded Rays tune and bingo. Fixed the problem. Jumped to 22. Got another tune from Ray, and on the flats of Ohio went to 24, observing the speed limits. Hit PA again and went up to 70 or so and it went down to 22. It seems when ever I break 1650 RPM, the mileage goes down considerably.

Next week I have to replace the forward bushing on a rear spring. This thing should have been painted yellow. It never ends
    I've noticed that to. After going through 2-3 tanks around 1600-1800 miles. Mileage starts dropping off slightly
    If I retune the truck the mileage goes back up again

Now that I have trans tuning I'm starting over from scratch and getting even better numbers though

8. Top Of Page | #1575

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    I've noticed that to. After going through 2-3 tanks around 1600-1800 miles. Mileage starts dropping off slightly
    If I retune the truck the mileage goes back up again

Now that I have trans tuning I'm starting over from scratch and getting even better numbers though
    When you say retune, do you mean reload the tune?

9. Top Of Page | #1576

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    When you say retune, do you mean reload the tune?
    Ya reflash

10. Top Of Page | #1577

User Info Menu

ram.jpg

I love this pic. It is so redneck. But it would get you home in a pinch.

11. Likes Power247, Snow Dodge, Jaxonsram, david3gen liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1578

User Info Menu

13. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1579

User Info Menu

I think I have all the forensics figured out on my truck. FINALLY

I've had problematic issues with this truck since I first got it. (Teach me to buy a used truck drive) Lately you read about the spring that broke. Trans had been over heated, and some things don you didn't know about. I am convinced the previous owner old man ran off the road with my truck. Seriously overheated the trans trying to get out, blew the rear. The truck was originally built with a Tru-Trac, it was taken out when I before I got it. Then he got some chimp to tow him out. He must have pulled the truck by the rear shackle, bending it and breaking the spring. Strangely, I kept losing the left front wheel bearing. It always happens in January. I know because I keep getting it warrantied at Amazon. (Best Price)

I heard it starting to growl last November. Sigh. I thought about it real hard, not wanting to admit, the only original part over there is the lower A frame and upper. Neither could possibly cause this. I talked with my close friend and my secret weapon, TJ he had no idea. 2 weeks ago I was chatting with Kurt at Shibby Engineering. He mentioned the knuckle. * * * * It will have to wait * * * * Well I wanted to wait, the bearing didn't. So to make a long story short. . . .

DSCN0642.jpg DSCN0643.jpg

When I loosened the top bearing bolt, a gap of about .010 appeared between the knuckle and the bearing flange. Larger when I loosened a lower.

I had to repair the spring pad on that side anyway

The new one will be here Tuesday

Good thing these Dodges have tough chassis

15. Likes Power247, cumminsbadgirl, SyN liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #1580

User Info Menu

Rebulit my carli arms
    P I T S

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Page 158 of 175 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast