Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,145
Page 135 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1341

User Info Menu

Smart!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Likes rob d liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1342

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob d View Post
    That's why I got that color even that long not washing it it still didn't look that bad. LOL even when the truck needs a paint job bad. LOL
    There's parts falling out the bottom but the truck looks clean

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #1343

User Info Menu

Replaced the antenna with a stubby color black. Got my window replaced and removed the drivers side emblems. Way too much glue on those bad boys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #1344

User Info Menu

Installed a 2nd gen valance under the original. Looks cool and makes the truck more aerodynamic

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes K-Sons, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1345

User Info Menu

Replaced the right front wheel bearing for the third time in 2 years

8. Likes Weeseven liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #1346
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Replaced the right front wheel bearing for the third time in 2 years
    Just getting bad units or is something else wrong causing them to go out?

Sent from a Well Head

10. Top Of Page | #1347

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkarrd RRD View Post
    Just getting bad units or is something else wrong causing them to go out?

Sent from a Well Head
    It's 2 wheel drive! What can it be?!! I attribute it to the crappy roads and that TRW isn't what is should be. That was the 10,000 pound bearing too. It was 150 bucks!

Amazon to the rescue. 60 bucks May as well gone to AutoCrap, but these look really well made. I even saw some machinist blue on the body. I'm trying to find out where they are made

11. Top Of Page | #1348
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Even with horrible roads I'd expect longer life out of them... Got me beat. Being 2wd with factory rims I got nothing as for what could be causing it

Sent from a Well Head

12. Top Of Page | #1349

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkarrd RRD View Post
    Even with horrible roads I'd expect longer life out of them... Got me beat. Being 2wd with factory rims I got nothing as for what could be causing it

Sent from a Well Head
    Me neither. You would expect me to know too.

The bearing I took out was sloppy side to side but not up and down. It was lose enough to cause the ABS to pop on and off. There is no reason for this. But I have to say, the roads in my area are extremely bad after last winter

13. Top Of Page | #1350

User Info Menu

Steve, I put about 3K miles since I did my bearings with the same manufacturer as you did, so far so good, but that truck is sold now.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

Page 135 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast