Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 119 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1181

User Info Menu

out of curiosity, what did that run you? only nice thing about the skyjacker, is she hasn't squatted at all when I hook up to something! @calrithecummins

2004.5 Cummins 2500 SLT - Smarty s06 - FASS 150 With Heater Element - 4" Straight pipe exhaust 8" tip - Silencer Ring MIA - Banks intake - Skyjacker lift - 20" black rims wrapped with 35" terra grapplers - Rhino line two tone - Glow shift gauges - KC lights
    100k miles, gettin broke in

2. Top Of Page | #1182

User Info Menu

Salt got to the wiring in the rear so I decided fix that and get the third brake light working on the cap. I install one of the aux back-up lights I bought. Wow and that's just one

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Likes Power247, Rockwerx liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #1183
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Today was spring service time. Air/oil/fuel filters and oil change, and grease the truck.

Also got a low mileage head from a 95/96 Ford F700 truck...supposed to be about 25K km's. Truck was an insurance write off and parted out, and my friend got most of the engine parts for the P-Pump motor. It had been sitting for a few years, I bartered for it.

Fresh after delivery...These heads are definitely a 2 man job to carry!

The underside looked worse then it was. A little bit of time spent with a wire brush and then some 120 grit sand paper cleaned it up nicely.

I really like the air intake set-up. It is a grid heater delete spacer and a 3" air inlet horn!

Thinking of adding the grid heater delete to the crewcab from around April to Sept, then swap the grid heaters back on for the cooler seasons.

5. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1184
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well today I swapped in a NEW Napa Master Cylinder. I was going to get one locally here in BC, but the best warranty I could find was a 1 year only! Just across the boarder at the US Napa I could get a new unit with a lifetime warranty! Seemed like a no brainer to me.

Gave it a coat of paint, but as other s have found the lid leaked before I even got it on the truck.

Here you can see the reason for the leaking. The old "Made in the USA" seal vs the new generic no name brand.

I cleaned up the old seal and installed it on the new cap and so far no leaks.

7. Top Of Page | #1185
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The other night I started obsessing over a Hydro boost conversion for my crewcab. I then saw a craigslist ad for a 2000 cummins ram being parted out. Several E-mails, and a phone call later had me over at the guys house pulling a hydro boost set-up!

Was a little disappointing that it was leaking out the back once I got it out and could inspect it.. So I wasn't going to take it, but he was willing to sell it at core charge value. Figured I went 45 min out to his place I may as well return with something.

Nice guy, he bought a nice 90 2wd 1st Gen with the insurance settlement from his 2000. We chatted diesel trucks for a bit before I headed out.

Now to see if I can find a reseal kit for this unit, and then a "How to" on how to Re/Re it.

8. Top Of Page | #1186

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thrashingcows View Post
    The other night I started obsessing over a Hydro boost conversion for my crewcab. I then saw a craigslist ad for a 2000 cummins ram being parted out. Several E-mails, and a phone call later had me over at the guys house pulling a hydro boost set-up!

Was a little disappointing that it was leaking out the back once I got it out and could inspect it.. So I wasn't going to take it, but he was willing to sell it at core charge value. Figured I went 45 min out to his place I may as well return with something.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...psrjj9vfpn.jpg

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...psrfamewyb.jpg

Nice guy, he bought a nice 90 2wd 1st Gen with the insurance settlement from his 2000. We chatted diesel trucks for a bit before I headed out.

Now to see if I can find a reseal kit for this unit, and then a "How to" on how to Re/Re it.
    You might want to start a seperate thread for the install of this on your truck. Too bad you just bought that other master

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #1187
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    You might want to start a seperate thread for the install of this on your truck. Too bad you just bought that other master
    I will definitely start a separate thread in documenting the Hydro boost re/re and install. I really needed the new MC though, and don't know when I will get around to doing the hydro boost.

10. Top Of Page | #1188

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thrashingcows View Post
    I will definitely start a separate thread in documenting the Hydro boost re/re and install. I really needed the new MC though, and don't know when I will get around to doing the hydro boost.
    LOL I know you. The parts are being reconditioned already. LOL

11. Top Of Page | #1189
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    LOL I know you. The parts are being reconditioned already. LOL
    Hahaha..I was looking at things today with my neighbour. Trying to come up with a backyard engineering set-up to remove that staked in push rod. This push rod seems to be the most problematic piece in teh dis-assembly process. I need to get that push rod out so I can replace that rear most seal....which is the leaky seal on this set-up. Think we have come up with a plan. Hope to have all the parts together next week to see if we can get that push rod out.

12. Top Of Page | #1190

User Info Menu

I finally got fed up with finding LED bulbs that worked and installed new LED tail lights

Page 119 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169 ... LastLast