Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 10 of 175 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #91

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    doesn't that look better?
    The front is still to low. LOL

2. Top Of Page | #92

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob d View Post
    The front is still to low. LOL
    OK Blabber mouth

I got the truck in November
    I've installed the air compressors, air bags, quadzilla, console, electric fans, fass, air horn, rebuilt the brakes, painted the cap, painted those flares, repainted the silver on the bottom of the doors, installed the flares, repair a rust through on the RR quarter, new shocks, and more in 5 months.

I don't have the springs yet. . But the oil filters are next, then the turbo and intercooler. You might consider giving me a break for the front springs.

And it aint GREEN!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #93

User Info Menu

It's not green? It looks green to me. LOL

4. Top Of Page | #94

User Info Menu

well we had a nice little rain storm today and I found out the back piece of CRAP power back glass leaks like Niagara Falls. LOL just my luck.

5. Top Of Page | #95

User Info Menu

Did you get the bar of soap out? It's time for your bath. Saturday and all

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #96

User Info Menu

got my water leak fixed made a new gasket for the 3rd brake light it was flat and cracked so no more leak.

7. Top Of Page | #97

User Info Menu

So much for your Saturday showers now. . . . .

When I say Green is good, I mean this GREEN!

Good job Rob

8. Top Of Page | #98

User Info Menu

Well I got the Fass leak fixed. I am sorry to say it was my fault. I must have hit the male flare fitting on something and put a tiny flat spot in on the face. I didn't see it when I retaped it either. I feel so stupid.

Shut up Rob

9. Top Of Page | #99

User Info Menu

LOL thanks I'm kinda getting bored with the green. LOL I'm thinking about changing it.

10. Top Of Page | #100

User Info Menu

Page 10 of 175 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast