Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  38
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EGR Delete Question

1. Top Of Page | #1

EGR Delete Question

I recently purchased everything to delete my truck and I have been looking into EGR/Cooler deletes and stumbled on a few from ebay that include the throttle valve for about 86 bucks. Are these worth buying or are they garbage. I typically will spend the
    extra money on this truck to it right since its a brand new truck and I spent so much money on it, but I am looking at nearly a 200 dollar difference for an egr delete and throttle valve from name brand vs Ebay. I figured it was worth looking into and getting some opinions. Both options include the coolant reroute as well. I want the coolant going back to the head.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: EGR Delete Question

Which ones are you looking at

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper17 View Post
    I recently purchased everything to delete my truck and I have been looking into EGR/Cooler deletes and stumbled on a few from ebay that include the throttle valve for about 86 bucks. Are these worth buying or are they garbage. I typically will spend the
    extra money on this truck to it right since its a brand new truck and I spent so much money on it, but I am looking at nearly a 200 dollar difference for an egr delete and throttle valve from name brand vs Ebay. I figured it was worth looking into and getting some opinions. Both options include the coolant reroute as well. I want the coolant going back to the head.
    I would highly doubt it talk to Ray at DRD and talk to Clayton of DDP they will hook you up I personally will only buy name brand and quality well known parts for my Cummins

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Make sure your kit comes with gaskets I would 2nd on talking to Ray or clayton

2012 RAM 3500 Mega cab Dually Longhorn H.O
    Sagebrush Pearl
    Sinister Diesel Egr delete,,AFE Turbo back 5"SS exaust,MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel,S&B cold air intake,GDP throttle valve delete,AMSOIL,(arp625 headstuds comming soon)

6. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks guys for the recommendations! Means the world to both me and mr ray!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

eBay can be a crap shoot. May or may not work well. If you are concerned your best bet is to get reputable products from reputable doods like Ray and Clayton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

https://www.ebay.com/itm/EGR-Throttl...!US!-1&vxp=mtr
    that's the one I was looking at on ebay. I contacted DDP and I was looking at the one Ray has as well. I just ordered my MM3 and tuning from Ray and he was great to work with.

12. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

https://www.ebay.com/itm/EGR-Throttl...!US!-1&vxp=mtr
    that's the one I was looking at on ebay. I contacted DDP and I was looking at the one Ray has as well. I just ordered my MM3 and tuning from Ray and he was great to work with.
    That one looks really cheap to us.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

14. Likes Rob See, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Definitely better to spend the money and do it right then ending up spending more money later on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    I would highly doubt it talk to Ray at DRD and talk to Clayton of DDP they will hook you up I personally will only buy name brand and quality well known parts for my Cummins
    Quote Originally Posted by 4406PACK View Post
    Make sure your kit comes with gaskets I would 2nd on talking to Ray or clayton
    That said. Shibby Engineering supplies all the gaskets. They are Cummins original parts.

Dude is a dealer for him

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Thanks guys for the recommendations! Means the world to both me and mr ray!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

18. Thanks 4406PACK thanked for this post
    Likes 4406PACK, Power247, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast