Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  16

Thread: Double R Diesel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Double R Diesel

Wanted to say thanks to Ray and JJ at Double R diesel. Got my truck finished and couldn’t have done it without them. They were answering my 1000 emails on New Year’s Day to make sure I got it right. You guys are the best

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Double R Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by Red35 View Post
    Wanted to say thanks to Ray and JJ at Double R diesel. Got my truck finished and couldn’t have done it without them. They were answering my 1000 emails on New Year’s Day to make sure I got it right. You guys are the best
    What we love to hear.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes walla2k5, Jaxonsram, david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Red35 View Post
    Great job bud congrats yes indeed Ray always willing to help each and everyone no matter what where or when

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes Jaxonsram, david3gen liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I had no idea how much of a difference it would make. I’m totally shocked at the truck now

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post