Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fuel additive

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Fuel additive

I was just wondering what everyone else is running for a fuel additive? Thanks!

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

If amsoil makes one.... I'd probably consider them. Lucas is good too. But some guys might know better ones

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i have a friend that has done some research and has said that your regular 2 cycle oil you get for your weed eater or chainsaw is a good additive for a full tank. he does it on every other tank and has no problems.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I use the fuel additive from XDP I buy it by the case love the stuff and u use 1oz per 32gal one bottle is go for 500 tanks been using it for over a year no problems.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I run diesel Kleen with cetane boost from time to time. I like it, it seems to work well.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 01 Extra Wide View Post
    i have a friend that has done some research and has said that your regular 2 cycle oil you get for your weed eater or chainsaw is a good additive for a full tank. he does it on every other tank and has no problems.
    I have actually heard this too from a wise diesel expert

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Great! Thanks guys. I see this post was moved from the fuel system section......sorry if I started it in the wrong section

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iwannacummins View Post
    Great! Thanks guys. I see this post was moved from the fuel system section......sorry if I started it in the wrong section
    No biggie bud. It happens

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 01 Extra Wide View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but what does the 2 Cycle oil do?

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

powerup. or howes for me,,i live in -40c and up up here this stuffs never let me down ,,and cleans good to