Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: H&S Tunning updates

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

H&S Tunning updates

hey gues does anybody have the update still on hand for the H&S mini maxx that had the low boost fueling option on it? if i could have someone email the file to me that would be great thanks!

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: H&S Tunning updates

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett1456 View Post
    hey gues does anybody have the update still on hand for the H&S mini maxx that had the low boost fueling option on it? if i could have someone email the file to me that would be great thanks!
    I'll look and see what I have on my PC when I get back to the house. What year do you need the tunes for?

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

i need it for a 2008

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

@Garrett1456 Here's a couple links to drop box sites that I used to get the box tunes for my XRT. Maybe they have what you are looking for.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2vzvy2zw0...iol3QyE1a?dl=0
    https://www.mediafire.com/?x5k0skuuvv1iz

******Disclaimer*****
    I'm no expert at this stuff. There are a lot of files stored in those links and I'm not sure what all the different files are for. I actually got the files for XRT from the drop box link that had the entire SD card contents in one folder. It took forever to download to my PC. I suggest poking around both sites to see if you can find something that has the complete folder instead of the individual files unless you really know what you are doing. Also, you should copy the entire contents of the current SD card to a safe place on your PC or a flash drive in case some thing messes up.

As far as loading them goes, I just copied the files from the site to my PC and then pasted them on to the SD card for the XRT. At some point I found a copy of the download utility but I don't remember using it. I'm sure I made some notes on how I did this somewhere, I will look some more later today.

I did all this prior to H&S shutting the doors on their tuning support. They used to have a forum where you could ask questions but all that is gone now. Hopefully some of the guys here have some experience with the H&S files and can help out.

Greg

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

******Update Instructions*****
    Here are the instructions I wrote down the last time I updated my box tunes.

-remove SD card from tuner
    -insert H&S SD card into computer.
    -Make a folder on your desktop named "HS BACKUP".
    -Copy ALL files on SD card to this new folder. You can delete all files from SD once complete, if needed.
    -Move your newly downloaded files onto the SD.
    -Eject SD from PC, return it to tuner
    -Plug up tuner in truck, if it says "upgrade available" hit yes, continue, whatever it wants, let it do its thing, and done.
    -And now you have a backup in case things go south. Just reload your backed up files to the SD like they were if you ever needed to.

If you prefer to try and use the H&S Updater utility, you can download a copy from here https://app.box.com/s/8hykx2btj4jo8lw9sup04g0ysz3nz5yr

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Mbaerman thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Low boost fueling is best left off on a stock truck. Will add smoke.

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I would suggest a custom tune, the canned tunes are ok, but a custom tune is made for what you want from your truck ie: towing, economy ect. You can select a tuners canned tune or tell them what you want and they will write your tune. Dave Mathews at Anarchy Diesel is highly recommended.