Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dealership warning

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Dealership warning

As you'd expect they're sticking with eachother. Nobody ever called me to set up an appointment to check my cruise control like the general manager said would happen

Not that I'd take it back to them now

I have an open case with FCA over things with the dealership. Who knows how long that will take. I explained everything. Didn't ask for anything outrageous
    Simply for a refund for the labor and coolant at time of the water pump install. I supplied the parts

I didn't ask for anything in return for the pump, replacement pump or any other coolant lost or replaced while changing the pump out this past weekend. Which total is around 5 gallons of coolant since October, the pump they put on that I removed and the one I just put on. Several hundred dollars I didn't ask for

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Tuesday morning I went in person to talk to the general manager Darren. He told me someone from service would be in contact to schedule to diagnose the issue with my cruise control
    As expected it's now Sunday 5 1/2 days later. Not a word from them at all

Only a bill on Saturday for a radiator cap. That I thought was already paid for. Stating must be paid within 10 days on billed date

I'll be calling Tuesday when they open to talk to the ladies in the office. To explain what's going on. Either to temporarily pay the bill. Or have them deduct the amount from what I asked FCA to have refunded for the service that was incompletely/poorly done
    Seeing as how I did purchase the radiator cap. If it wasn't taken care of in the other bills they charged me for over 2 months ago. I'll obviously take care of it

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Tuesday morning I went in person to talk to the general manager Darren. He told me someone from service would be in contact to schedule to diagnose the issue with my cruise control
    As expected it's now Sunday 5 1/2 days later. Not a word from them at all

Only a bill on Saturday for a radiator cap. That I thought was already paid for. Stating must be paid within 10 days on billed date

I'll be calling Tuesday when they open to talk to the ladies in the office. To explain what's going on. Either to temporarily pay the bill. Or have them deduct the amount from what I asked FCA to have refunded for the service that was incompletely/poorly done
    Seeing as how I did purchase the radiator cap. If it wasn't taken care of in the other bills they charged me for over 2 months ago. I'll obviously take care of it
    Gosh dang these **** bags at the dealer ship just messing around with you on every effing 5hing they can

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I called FCA again yesterday to follow up. My case hasn't been pulled for review yet. I didn't think it would have been.

Was just letting them know though that after meeting in person with the general manager and him calling back to the service department. Telling them they needed to call me to set up an appointment to check out my cruise control. It has now been over a week and no communication from them at all.

Not that I want them working on the truck after the issue with the water pump or the service manager on the phone with me. The point being I was told I'd be getting a call and blatant refusal after the general manager told them to.

Justin Jones is the service manager
    Darren Seaton general manager
    Bon Ridings Pana, Illinois

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

It's been just over 1 month now since I met with Darrel Seaton the GM of the dealership

Still no call from the service department to set an appointment
    FCA still has not done anything about my complaint or request for refund for the incomplete job with the water pump

I called the dealership and asked them directly for the refund. I'm assuming it will go nowhere

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

It's been just over 1 month now since I met with Darrel Seaton the GM of the dealership

Still no call from the service department to set an appointment
    FCA still has not done anything about my complaint or request for refund for the incomplete job with the water pump

I called the dealership and asked them directly for the refund. I'm assuming it will go nowhere
    I'd file a complaint with the BBB, they'll have to respond to them or it will impact their rating

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

7. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    I'd file a complaint with the BBB, they'll have to respond to them or it will impact their rating
    I told the dealership I was attempting to work with them. My next step is the Attorney General and BBB

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

I told the dealership I was attempting to work with them. My next step is the Attorney General and BBB
    Good luck bud hope it all works out

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12