Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  43
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: best tuner for 2018 ram

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

best tuner for 2018 ram

Which box is the best for a 2018 ram 3500? I loved my raceme on my 2014, but I now have the aisin trans, whats the difference the costs are comprable (efi, bully, mm3 ,quadzilla. etc)

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: best tuner for 2018 ram

Hey bud! Are you wanting a box tune or custom tuning? Custom tuning will always be your best bet. Only thing is with your transmission there is no tuning out yet for it but it is coming eventually.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes Yoshi5675 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

MM3 from Ray at DRD is the best tuner and tuning platform hands down no one can touch either one Ray or the MM3 they are in process for 2018 models

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I'm waiting for @Double R Diesel to officially release Warp tuning for the 18s also. Hopefully it wont be much longer, but I'm starting to think it will be after the first of the year.

2018 2500, 6.7 Cummins, black, stock drive train, Carli 2.5 leveling kit, 18x9 Method Nv wheels, Cooper AT3 XLT, 68RFE, DRD delete tuning

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Which box is the best for a 2018 ram 3500? I loved my raceme on my 2014, but I now have the aisin trans, whats the difference the costs are comprable (efi, bully, mm3 ,quadzilla. etc)
    Yup Ray is the man for you

Where are you in Jersey?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I have a 16 Ray tuned and I love it. You will be happy it is well worth the wait.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Medford NJ 08055

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by niteghost View Post
    I'm waiting for @Double R Diesel to officially release Warp tuning for the 18s also. Hopefully it wont be much longer, but I'm starting to think it will be after the first of the year.
    Just released!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

12. Likes Rob See, walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Just curious, but looking at the MM3 from DRD. Have you guys heard if it's 100% complete and is anyone on here using the tune? Also, what DPF delete do you guys recommend? That is the only other thing I would need correct? Got a 2018 ram 2500 Longhorn and looking to get a bit more out of it.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Burd liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
    Just curious, but looking at the MM3 from DRD. Have you guys heard if it's 100% complete and is anyone on here using the tune? Also, what DPF delete do you guys recommend? That is the only other thing I would need correct? Got a 2018 ram 2500 Longhorn and looking to get a bit more out of it.
    What do you mean complete friend?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

16. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast