Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  43
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: best tuner for 2018 ram

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: best tuner for 2018 ram

I got a DPF/SCR race pipe. Just looked under the truck and two large area's in the exhaust. one up front and one in the rear. I'm assuming one is DPF and the other a cat. Does the DPF/SCR remove both or just the DPF? If it does remove just the DPF is the DPF the front larger item and the cat in the rear? I'm assuming so based on looking.

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

You got it. DPF---SCR---Muffler. At least it was on my 2013.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

4. Thanks gsxcorey thanked for this post
    Likes gsxcorey, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Got the MM3 installed. Only one question. Every time it turns on I have to hit "i agree" to their liability thing? Seems kinda dumb to make you hit that every time you start your vehicle? Anyway to get rid of that notice?

6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gsxcorey View Post
    Got the MM3 installed. Only one question. Every time it turns on I have to hit "i agree" to their liability thing? Seems kinda dumb to make you hit that every time you start your vehicle? Anyway to get rid of that notice?
    I believe once you finish the delete you should only have to do it once, I’m sure others will chime in. Hang in there and Congrats again

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

7. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Ah, maybe it's because I haven't flashed it yet. just got the stock file so far and that is it. can't do the exhaust stuff till next week. Got major business stuff this week, but planning to do it early next week. thanks. This forum is great for help!

8. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Ah, maybe it's because I haven't flashed it yet. just got the stock file so far and that is it. can't do the exhaust stuff till next week. Got major business stuff this week, but planning to do it early next week. thanks. This forum is great for help!
    You’re very welcome
    Keep us posted along the way!
    This is definitely the best community, we are one big family and treat each other the same

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

10. Thanks gsxcorey thanked for this post
    Likes gsxcorey liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Got it tuned and DPF/SCR removed. HOLY CRAP! It's a new truck. 100% awesome! Nothing better than doing this to a new 2018 with 5k miles LOL.

Now for the best part and most important for those reading. I'm mechanically inclined, but 100% new to diesels. Ray and JJ (I believe his name was) were great at answering every question I have. I run a performance shop (sportbikes) and everyone knows about "those customers" and it's weird being on the other end and being that customer and knowing your questions are basic, asked to ray all the time, and probably annoying. They were more than professional and answered my emails VERY QUICKLY. The information they gave was dead on and explained in a way I had no problem continuing. Would do business with Double RR any day of the week and would highly recommend them.

12. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

You ain't kidding! Deleting completely changes the truck. I also deleted mine with about 5k on the clock. Best decision next to buying the truck.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

13. Likes cumminsbadgirl, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

That’s awesome and congratulations
    Yes Ray and JJ among others on here are hands down THE best for customer service. Very responsive and respectful. Glad you’re officially DRD tuned
    Now, go out and unleash the beast haha

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

15. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Got it tuned and DPF/SCR removed. HOLY CRAP! It's a new truck. 100% awesome! Nothing better than doing this to a new 2018 with 5k miles LOL.

Now for the best part and most important for those reading. I'm mechanically inclined, but 100% new to diesels. Ray and JJ (I believe his name was) were great at answering every question I have. I run a performance shop (sportbikes) and everyone knows about "those customers" and it's weird being on the other end and being that customer and knowing your questions are basic, asked to ray all the time, and probably annoying. They were more than professional and answered my emails VERY QUICKLY. The information they gave was dead on and explained in a way I had no problem continuing. Would do business with Double RR any day of the week and would highly recommend them.
    Congrats on getting deleted good job

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

17. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast