Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carli Leveling Kit

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Carli Leveling Kit

I just got my leveling kit with new wheels and rubber installed and thought I would give a quick review.

The Carli 2.5" leveling kit included the following parts:
    Carli front leveling springs
    (4) Fox 2.0 Shocks
    Adjustable track bar

I ordered the Carli kit from Clayton @Dude's Diesel Performance and he was awesome to deal with.

You can take a look at the Carli parts here https://www.carlisuspension.com/dodg...system-14.html

I also installed a set of Method NV 18x9 wheels with a +12 offset shod with 35x12.5 18R Nitto Ridge Grappler tires that I ordered from @Custom Offsets and their customer service was great.

The installation of the leveling kit wasn't too bad, my buddy and I got it done in about 2.5 hours. The toughest part was getting to the nuts on the top of the shocks, it was a pretty tight squeeze. This kit pretty much dead leveled my truck and gave it a much better look. The improvement in the ride quality is unbelievable. I did a lot of research before dropping the cash for this system and most all of the feedback that I could find was positive and raved about the improvement in the ride quality. It was not all hype, this system gives the truck a smooth consistent ride. It is not rigid or harsh at all, but it does not float either. It's just smooth! So far I am 100%, please.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Carli Leveling Kit

Looks awesome!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks niteghost thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yep, looking good!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

6. Thanks niteghost, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thanks fellas!

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Great job bud it looks really good

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Thanks niteghost thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Awesome man! Truck looks great!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, niteghost thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Looks awesome my friend! Thanks so much for the review!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, david3gen liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Are you still happy with it? would you do anything different? How come you didn't go with the Radius Arms?

18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I think you will find most are extreemly happy with either the Carli or Thuren suspension stuff. I have Thuren stuff on my truck for about 12,000 miles and couldn't be happerier!! They are both a little more than your average big name lifts or level kits but it really shows in performance.
    From my understanding there is no need for the radius arms or arm drops as long as you stay under 3" of lift . Once you get up to 3" that is when you need the radius arms or drop brackets to correct front end geometry. The other reason for the fabricated radius arms would be for tire clearance when turning also depends on tire size and offset . I'm on 35" tires and stock radius arms with no rubbing issues.
    I went with the Thuren stuff because Don has done alot of R&D with our trucks and knows what just works and what doesn't.
    That was my personal preference. I confident you will be happy with either company. Hope this help some.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast