Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carli Leveling Kit

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Carli Leveling Kit

I’ve put right at 60k miles on the set up now and I’m very happy with it. The only thing I did change was the nitto ridge grapplers, I did not like them. They look ok but I had constant vibrations, I tried balancing them several times but they couldn’t be balanced. I put a set of BFG ATs on it and it was perfect. Other than that it’s a good set up. I didn’t do the radius arms because I don’t think they are necessary with a level. I am going to be adding the front swaybar soon.

2018 2500, 6.7 Cummins, black, stock drive train, Carli 2.5 leveling kit, 18x9 Method Nv wheels, Cooper AT3 XLT, 68RFE, DRD delete tuning

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by niteghost View Post
    I just got my leveling kit with new wheels and rubber installed and thought I would give a quick review.

The Carli 2.5" leveling kit included the following parts:
    Carli front leveling springs
    (4) Fox 2.0 Shocks
    Adjustable track bar

I ordered the Carli kit from Clayton @Dude's Diesel Performance and he was awesome to deal with.

You can take a look at the Carli parts here https://www.carlisuspension.com/dodg...system-14.html

I also installed a set of Method NV 18x9 wheels with a +12 offset shod with 35x12.5 18R Nitto Ridge Grappler tires that I ordered from @Custom Offsets and their customer service was great.

The installation of the leveling kit wasn't too bad, my buddy and I got it done in about 2.5 hours. The toughest part was getting to the nuts on the top of the shocks, it was a pretty tight squeeze. This kit pretty much dead leveled my truck and gave it a much better look. The improvement in the ride quality is unbelievable. I did a lot of research before dropping the cash for this system and most all of the feedback that I could find was positive and raved about the improvement in the ride quality. It was not all hype, this system gives the truck a smooth consistent ride. It is not rigid or harsh at all, but it does not float either. It's just smooth! So far I am 100%, please.

Attachment 5821
    Attachment 5822
    Attachment 5823
    Love that look

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

3. Thanks niteghost thanked for this post
    Likes niteghost liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Love that look
    Thanks man!

2018 2500, 6.7 Cummins, black, stock drive train, Carli 2.5 leveling kit, 18x9 Method Nv wheels, Cooper AT3 XLT, 68RFE, DRD delete tuning

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Dwelsh liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I’ve put right at 60k miles on the set up now and I’m very happy with it. The only thing I did change was the nitto ridge grapplers, I did not like them. They look ok but I had constant vibrations, I tried balancing them several times but they couldn’t be balanced. I put a set of BFG ATs on it and it was perfect. Other than that it’s a good set up. I didn’t do the radius arms because I don’t think they are necessary with a level. I am going to be adding the front swaybar soon.
    I think I am having the same issues with my ridge grapplers. Im getting ready to go back for the third time to get them ballanced. Hopefully 3 is a charm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by allbizns View Post
    I think I am having the same issues with my ridge grapplers. Im getting ready to go back for the third time to get them ballanced. Hopefully 3 is a charm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good luck. IMO they are expensive junk. I tried to have mine balance 3 times to. Let me know how it turns out.

8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Good luck. IMO they are expensive junk. I tried to have mine balance 3 times to. Let me know how it turns out.
    I quit running Nitto a few years back. 4 of us put different series on our trucks. All of us had issues. I went to Coopers and never looked back. Good luck with the Nittos....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    I quit running Nitto a few years back. 4 of us put different series on our trucks. All of us had issues. I went to Coopers and never looked back. Good luck with the Nittos....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I'm done with the nittos to. The BFG ATs have been good, I have around 30k on them now with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12