Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38

Thread: Ray at Double R Diesel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Ray at Double R Diesel

Let me first say that I personally have never joined a forum and posted anything. I’ve spent years on forums but have never been involved in a topic or conversation.

The reason I broke this cycle is that Ray at @Double R Diesel deserves every praise he can get. I purchased his MM3 Lite tuner package and am blown away by how amazing his tunes are. I’ve been around diesel my whole life and have always used box tuners so this was my first time with a custom tuner like Ray. Wow, what a difference. You will not be disappointed.

The second and probably more important reason I will recommend Ray at DRD to anyone is his customer service. I ran into a few hiccups while installing my tuner and delete parts ( my fault, not Rays ) and I emailed him on a Sunday afternoon. To my surprise, he responded almost instantly. This guy has his own life and obligations other than answering questions for his customers on the weekend. My point is that if you're looking for a shop or tuner that can get you where you want to be AND have the customer service to back it up, I’d recommend going to Ray at DRD.

You're the man Ray! Thank you for all your help and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Ray at Double R Diesel

We love seeing these types of reviews!

Great job Ray!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

to the forum @Danspen87

... now you can join in and enjoy the forum fully instead of standing in the shadows ... it's more fun that way !

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thank you! I look forward to being apart of this great community.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome to the posting side of the forum!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I was the same way but it's so friendly here and everyone seems they help and not to burn or put u down. And yes days service is amazing he backs up and takes care of us

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I say it all the time Ray from DRD is the best in the buisness when it comes to tuning and deleting our 6.7 Cummins and he awesome customer service and really and truly cares about having satisfied customer and a great guy to boot

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome @Danspen87
    Enjoy our forum !
    Yes, we are very lucky and blessed to have Ray on our forum, he does so much for us and his customers, definitely cares about what he does for sure. I’m glad you got your deletes taken care of and maybe, just maybe we will see more of you on our forum ?? just like @AnOldBiker stated “it’s more fun that way” !!

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

17. Likes Power247, WyomingHunter, walla2k5 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #10

I agree on customer service! I emailed Ray when we should have both been sleeping, thinking he'd see it first thing in the morning. Nope, responded within 10 minutes and is always cordial. Thanks!

19. Likes cumminsbadgirl, walla2k5 liked this post