Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: 17 inch all position dually wheels

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

17 inch all position dually wheels

Curious if someone makes a stainless steel all positions dually wheel for a 2012 Ram
    I mean a wheel that can be used front or back to make tire rotation easy
    Thanks

2012 RAM 3500 Mega cab Dually Longhorn H.O
    Sagebrush Pearl
    Sinister Diesel Egr delete,,AFE Turbo back 5"SS exaust,MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel,S&B cold air intake,GDP throttle valve delete,AMSOIL,(arp625 headstuds comming soon)

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 17 inch all position dually wheels

You can pick you up a set of 3rd or 4th gen steelies for your truck. The trucks with the chrome simulators are steel behind there and can be placed anywhere.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Likes david3gen liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Never seen stainless steel wheels, aluminum yes, but SS that may be something custom. Why would you want to use stainless over aluminum?

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrentM View Post
    Never seen stainless steel wheels, aluminum yes, but SS that may be something custom. Why would you want to use stainless over aluminum?
    Just want a set of 6 like my alcoa's that could be used in any position on the truck front, back, back inside to make tire rotation easier.The back inside wheels are steel now and tire rotation is not an easy task want to get longevity out of the tire set
    All the aluminum sets I have seen also have a steel inside wheel

Sagebrush Pearl
    Sinister Diesel Egr delete,,AFE Turbo back 5"SS exaust,MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel,S&B cold air intake,GDP throttle valve delete,AMSOIL,(arp625 headstuds comming soon)

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4406PACK View Post
    Just want a set of 6 like my alcoa's that could be used in any position on the truck front, back, back inside to make tire rotation easier.The back inside wheels are steel now and tire rotation is not an easy task want to get longevity out of the tire set
    All the aluminum sets I have seen also have a steel inside wheel
    Pretty sure we're an Alcoa dealership, I believe (Coming from the trucking industry myself) that a 6 set of alcoa's with inner rears *SHOULD* swap inner to outter, to front.

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

7. Likes david3gen liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Custom Offsets View Post
    Pretty sure we're an Alcoa dealership, I believe (Coming from the trucking industry myself) that a 6 set of alcoa's with inner rears *SHOULD* swap inner to outter, to front.
    The inners are Black steel if I could just get 2 more of the aluminum I would do that but some have said that do to thickness in center of wheel that the lugs are 2 short to put dual aluminum wheels on rear any way you could check this out? I would definitely be in the market for 2 rims if this would work
    Thanks

Sagebrush Pearl

9. Thanks The Bean thanked for this post
    Likes TOWPIG, david3gen liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

The inners are Black steel if I could just get 2 more of the aluminum I would do that but some have said that do to thickness in center of wheel that the lugs are 2 short to put dual aluminum wheels on rear any way you could check this out? I would definitely be in the market for 2 rims if this would work
    Thanks
    Shoot us an email to sales@cusotmoffsets.com and we'll help ya with some info!

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thanks
    What ever happened with your wheels? Could you do aluminum on the inners? Did custom offsets help you figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Nope I'm at a standstill had to have discount tire dismount and remount tires for a tire rotation

Sagebrush Pearl

13. Thanks TOWPIG thanked for this post
    Likes TOWPIG liked this post