Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  46
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About to delete....again! (DRD)

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

About to delete....again! (DRD)

Hello all. I'm about to pull the trigger on an MM3/DRD package. 2016 3500 DRW. I tow 18K at times, but DD the truck at times as well. I was thinking "light" tuning package, but now as I "youtube" and read about the many DRD tunes, I think I'd really like some additional tunes. I'd appreciate any feedback on what "work" tunes, or "fun" tunes you guys have on your MM3, and what your experience has been with these tunes. I do have the Aisin, and no ARPs, so I don't want to grenade anything.

Initially, I'm planning a DPF/DEF delete, and a 5" FloPro TBE--- Also open to suggestions here as well.

Thanks guys.

2016 Ram 3500 DRW/Aisin
    2015 SRT GC
    2016 Charger Hellcat
    2018 Trackhawk GC in route.
    2017 Durango Citadel AWD
    "Mopar or no car"

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: About to delete....again! (DRD)

I run the full sauce tune all the time. Just in case I have to educate a Chevy or Ford. I have a RT tune that is a +60hp tune for when I have to tow heavy. I’m not a tune switcher so even when I have multiple options I always end up leaving it on one until I have to tow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NC4stroker View Post
    Hello all. I'm about to pull the trigger on an MM3/DRD package. 2016 3500 DRW. I tow 18K at times, but DD the truck at times as well. I was thinking "light" tuning package, but now as I "youtube" and read about the many DRD tunes, I think I'd really like some additional tunes. I'd appreciate any feedback on what "work" tunes, or "fun" tunes you guys have on your MM3, and what your experience has been with these tunes. I do have the Aisin, and no ARPs, so I don't want to grenade anything.

Initially, I'm planning a DPF/DEF delete, and a 5" FloPro TBE--- Also open to suggestions here as well.

Thanks guys.
    EGR cooler and egr delete, Throttle Valve Delete ,MM3 from Ray at DRD is the best tuner in the buisness and a great guy go with the full tuning package when your ready install ARP 625 Head Studs

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Thanks NC4stroker thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Thanks NC4stroker thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family my friend! Glad to have ya here. Looking forward to seeing your truck soon!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Thanks NC4stroker thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thanks for the warm welcome!

What does the throttle valve delete do?

2016 Ram 3500 DRW/Aisin
    2015 SRT GC
    2016 Charger Hellcat
    2018 Trackhawk GC in route.
    2017 Durango Citadel AWD
    "Mopar or no car"

11. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NC4stroker View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

What does the throttle valve delete do?
    You have to unplug it or replace it when you run the MM3 tuner with the tuning package

13. Thanks NC4stroker thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Im in the same boat looking at tuner light vs full tuner. Mine would be mostly daily driver and towing of a 18-22K camper. Sound tunes are cool but not sure if thats the only main difference...

15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SNAKEYES View Post
    Im in the same boat looking at tuner light vs full tuner. Mine would be mostly daily driver and towing of a 18-22K camper. Sound tunes are cool but not sure if thats the only main difference...
    If you can afford it I highly recommend the full tuning package from Ray at DRD versus the light tuning

16. Thanks NC4stroker thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

I just spoke with Ray today about this. I have a 13 2500. CAI, 4 inch turbo back straight pipe, egr delete, throttle valve delete, CCV delete. Mine is a daily driver and I pull about 13k camper once in a while. Don't care about a lope or whistle tune so Ray said that he recommends the lite option for my truck. U can always go back and spend the 400 bucks to get the other software later. My only question that is unanswered now is if the tune will return to the default tune every time the truck is shut off. I don't want to set it on a tow tune for a camping trip and then have the aggravation of reloading the tow tune if I stop to eat or fuel up. Does anyone have an answer for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast