Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Suspension Swap

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Suspension Swap

Hey Guys/Gals,
    The wife has given me the ok to start my build on the truck and I want to go with the sleeper look, which is the opposite of what I have now. I currently have a 3.5" Front with 1.5" rear Traxda lift kit with the contol arm drop brackets, Fox racing shocks and Fox steering stabilizer, Carli adjustable front track bar, Carli sway bar drops, Carli adjustable rear sway bar links, S.O.T.A Rehab 20x9 0" offset rims in perfect shape with Toyo R/T 37x12.50R20 tires. This setup has less than 10k miles on it. Truck rides and drives great. Tires have atleast 70% remaining and were rotated every 5k miles.

SO...here is my proposition. I want to do an even trade for the stock suspension off of a 2015+ laramie CTD Ram 2500 4x4. You give me your stock suspension components including the stock 20" laramie rims and tires in good condition, and you can have everything listed above for no charge. Prefer your stock components/tires dont have over 36k miles (I have 36k on my truck). I want to do this in person as my time is limited due to working nightshift 6 days a week, and the shipping charge would be astronomical. Would prefer to have this completed at a shop, I will pay the labor on my end, you pay your end for the swap. I live in Grovetown,GA close to the Augusta GA area. I know I can take this stuff off and sell it all to make some money back, but would prefer to give it to someone on this forum that wants it and would appreciate it.

2. Likes Power247, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Suspension Swap

Are the wheels black or death metal?

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Suspension Swap

They are the Death Metal Finish