Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warp Tuning Questions

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Warp Tuning Questions

Quote Originally Posted by 4btyjjeep View Post
    4406PACK Thanks for the reply and the heads up on the socket. I'll make sure to get one before I do my delete.
    I bought mine at Sears it was the shorty swivel socket 3/8 drive but it was a life saver for sure
    Let us know how it goes for you good luck

2012 RAM 3500 Mega cab Dually Longhorn H.O
    Sagebrush Pearl
    Sinister Diesel Egr delete,,AFE Turbo back 5"SS exaust,MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel,S&B cold air intake,GDP throttle valve delete,AMSOIL,(arp625 headstuds comming soon)

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

On the rear of the EGR I used a deep well 1/2" drive and a 18" bar to break loose. Then the deep and ratchet

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

What muffler is everyone running? I like how quite my truck is. My old one is a 12 valve. Can’t hardly hear yourself think in it compared to my 15. I am planning on running a FTE 30 inch resonator.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

What muffler is everyone running? I like how quite my truck is. My old one is a 12 valve. Can’t hardly hear yourself think in it compared to my 15. I am planning on running a FTE 30 inch resonator.
    The FTE resonators do work very well at stopping interior drone. My 08 had a 5" TBE and it droned pretty good...On my 14 I ran a 5"TBE with a 17" FTE resonator, and there was ZERO drone...in fact, the tires were the noisiest part of the whole equation!

2016 Ram 3500 DRW/Aisin
    2015 SRT GC
    2016 Charger Hellcat
    2018 Trackhawk GC in route.
    2017 Durango Citadel AWD
    "Mopar or no car"

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I'm just running the flo pro muffler off of the 5" exhaust. No drone. In fact it's too quiet. But I did go the stainless route. The aluminum resonates a little and many said it is louder than the SS. If I don't run the 12v tune, no one can hear me coming up the driveway.

2012 Ram 3500 HO w/4.10
    Hellbent 2.5 level Bilstein 5100's
    Double R Diesel Warp tunes
    HPP egr delete
    FloPro 5" w/muffler
    CCV filter delete hose reroute to frame

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4406PACK View Post
    I researched for 2 months just put all my deletes on and tuner MM3 from Ray and my truck is a whole different animal. Not only that is the customer service for any questions you may have Ray answers!
    If doing your deletes yourself buy a 15mm swivel socket it will save you some head aches on 3 bolts on the Egr cooler
    So glad I chose the MM3 and DRD
    Thanks for the heads up on the 15mm swivel socket.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

What's a muffler? LOL
    5" TBE for me, like the way it sounds.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12