Hello all! I am a proud owner of a second gen 12 valve. My only other previous diesel was a duramax And I just love everything about diesels. My reasoning and plans for the build Were to have a reliable and long lasting truck That could be paid for and driven many years with ease of working on it mostly myself. My wife and I and our 2 dogs love to go camping and do lots of outdoor activities so we wanted a truck that could Take us many miles And also have good Fuel economy. When I 1st started looking for a Dodge I realized how hard the 2nd gens were to find. I happened to find this 1 With 120000 miles. I really bought the truck just because of how good of shape the body was in. The previous owner owned a diesel Hot rod shop and had this truck around supposedly 1000+hp. The original motor was pulled out to put in a 1500 drag truck. I purchased the truck for $8000 And that was supposed to include a full billet transmission. We also agreed for him to build me a reliable 400 horsepower 12 valve for $4000 Installed within 30 days or so. Long story short about 4 months later it is Drivable but has a bunch of loose ends. I end up Taking the truck to get tires and wheels put on It and crack the block the 1st day. I figured it was just a blown head gasket but no such luck He Set it up with A HX 40 turbo (no wastegate). Long story short I take the truck to Jeff garmon in Griffin Georgia To have him look at it. $14000 later I have a bad-*** 12 valve that dynoed 585 rwhp (22 mpg highway) and a completely new and badass tranny. I will not mention any names of the shop where I bought the truck from because I do not believe in bashing people online but it was pretty Pathetic of the things they had hacked together throughout the truck. To say the least Garmons Diesel Performance Helped me turn a terrible situation into having a truck that I absolutely love and will drive for many years. I daily drive the truck and have a long long list of things I want to do to it. I am kind of rebuilding it as I go piece by piece. I would like to get this thing to a quality where it could be on the front cover of a diesel Magazine. Most of the changes to the truck are minor little things like lights and accessories but I Have an image that I want for the truck. Thanks and stay tuned!

The 1st picture is when the guy was Hot rodding it.411319_419649964715625_972951052_o.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk