Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: 13117 auto meter Gage pod

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

13117 auto meter Gage pod

Just had my tuner and pod delivered today going to install tomarrow any tips from those of you who have installed this pod before to get it in the sweet spot perfect?
    Any suggestions welcomed
    Thanks

2012 RAM 3500 Mega cab Dually Longhorn H.O
    Sagebrush Pearl
    Sinister Diesel Egr delete,,AFE Turbo back 5"SS exaust,MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel,S&B cold air intake,GDP throttle valve delete,AMSOIL,(arp625 headstuds comming soon)

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 13117 auto meter Gage pod

Quote Originally Posted by 4406PACK View Post
    Just had my tuner and pod delivered today going to install tomarrow any tips from those of you who have installed this pod before to get it in the sweet spot perfect?
    Any suggestions welcomed
    Thanks
    Did you get the Edge 98004 to go with the Autometer 13117 pod ?

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Thanks 4406PACK thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Did you get the Edge 98004 to go with the Autometer 13117 pod ?
    Yes sir bought the combo package from DRD

Sagebrush Pearl
    Sinister Diesel Egr delete,,AFE Turbo back 5"SS exaust,MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel,S&B cold air intake,GDP throttle valve delete,AMSOIL,(arp625 headstuds comming soon)

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Yes sir bought the combo package from DRD
    Cool it just goes over the A pillar the bottom screw in the Pillar and connect it bud congrats

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Thanks 4406PACK thanked for this post
    Likes 4406PACK liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Cool it just goes over the A pillar the bottom screw in the Pillar and connect it bud congrats
    Thanks is there any working it in or trimming that needs done I kinda went out an prefit and it seems the little piece by winshield didn't sit down exactly right but that could be not having screw out on bottom yet I am juiced to get this in and do my deletes Saturday
    Thanks a bunch

Sagebrush Pearl

8. Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thanks is there any working it in or trimming that needs done I kinda went out an prefit and it seems the little piece by winshield didn't sit down exactly right but that could be not having screw out on bottom yet I am juiced to get this in and do my deletes Saturday
    Thanks a bunch
    Here you bud know what you mean

10. Top Of Page | #7

Thanks a bunch

Did you end up trimming it at all? I see the same issue with mine of it not sitting properly

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ViperCummins View Post
    Did you end up trimming it at all? I see the same issue with mine of it not sitting properly
    See below computer messed me up

Sagebrush Pearl

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I did I took the screw out of pillar so the
    I took bottom screw out of original pillar so the pod could sit in and used a pencil to mark where it looked like it needed trimmed
    Then used a Dremel tool to take off little at a time till it sat the way I liked it then bolted it on

Sagebrush Pearl

13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I just installed mine right up on pillar did no trimming just removed screw and replaced with longer screw that comes with pod mount