Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Jokes DECEMBER 2017

1. Top Of Page | #71

User Info Menu

Re: Jokes DECEMBER 2017

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    On this special day:

To My Democrat/Liberal Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes forh an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    That is great Ha Ha

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    LMFAO
    Ha Ha

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #73

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Twas the night before Christmas and all through the truck
    All the fluids were frozen, the injectors were stuck,
    The glow plugs were chilled and the turbo stone-cold,
    This weather was frightful if I may be so bold, ...
    The snowdrift was piled sky-high on the hood,
    As I tossed to the fire a fresh load of wood,
    My good wife and I settled in for some rest
    But 'twas not long-lived, yet perhaps for the best
    "What's that!" I declared with a roar
    And no sooner than said came a knock at the door,
    I arose from my chair soon to be slumber's bed
    And there on the porch was the Big Man in red!
    "I'm stuck" spoke he, "can you give me a pull?
    "I said I may be stupid but I ain't no fool
    So I rushed to the truck as I buttoned my flap
    I opened the door and threw out my strap
    One move and the key was set firm without strife
    With one quick turn that mighty Cummins Diesel came roaring to life!
    The rattle and roar of that powerful six
    The hot blast of smoke shaking the frozen fruit cake
    The reindeer were nervous and in awe of such might
    But they knew that Ford Diesel would be saving their night
    I eased in the clutch and I dropped her in gear
    The T-case in low as I backed her in near
    One end to the hitch and the other to sleigh
    The tow strap was set as the snow wiped away
    He cried out "I'm not sure, cause that old sleigh is heavy
    But I trust you, cause I see you're not driving a FORD"
    I gave her some fuel and four tires did spin
    Then they grabbed with the strength of the truck I was in
    Ol' Dodge started smoking and pulling so hard
    That I ended up halfway 'cross my neighbor's yard
    As I backed off the fuel and gave a proud shout
    He declared that "No Dodge could have pulled that sleigh out!"
    He thanked me profusely and the reindeer did bow
    To the Mighty Ford Diesel, which was idling now
    For they knew in their hearts that without this fueled might
    That there would be no Christmas this shivering night
    He climbed in his seat and with a wave of his hand
    Those reindeer lurched forward across the snowed land
    "I thank you again my dear newly-found friend
    For your hand and your heart kept this night from its end
    And later this eve, warm and snug in my lodge
    I'll be thanking the Lord, that you did buy a Dodge.

Thanks! Clayton
    Awesome love it

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #74
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I called the company and ordered their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before me a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck.

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company.

The sign reads, 'If you can catch me, you can have me.'

Without a second thought, I took off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing, I finally gave up.

The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens.

On the fifth day, I weighed myself and am delighted to find I lost 10 lbs. as promised.

I called the company and ordered their 5-day/20 pound program.

The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman I have ever seen in my life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, 'If you catch me you can have me'.

Well, I'm out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and I do my best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens and I'm gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to my delight on the fifth day when I weigh myself, I discover that I have lost another 20 lbs. as promised. So I decide to go for broke and called the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program.

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

"Absolutely," I replied, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when I open it I find a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you,... you're mine."

I lost 63 pounds that week.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

8. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before me a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck.

Without a second thought, I took off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing, I finally gave up.

On the fifth day, I weighed myself and am delighted to find I lost 10 lbs. as promised.

The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman I have ever seen in my life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, 'If you catch me you can have me'.

Well, I'm out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and I do my best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens and I'm gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to my delight on the fifth day when I weigh myself, I discover that I have lost another 20 lbs. as promised. So I decide to go for broke and called the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program.

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when I open it I find a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you,... you're mine."

You did it again. LMFAO

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #76

User Info Menu

Ha Ha funny as hell

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #77
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

13. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678