Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P0148

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

OK I was wrong about the rail sensor needed to start.

It does need a crank sensor no matter what. If you say it's been deteriating over time, drop it and see if it's cracked. A cam sensor will make it hard to start and ungainly until it gets a reference signal from the crank sensor.

So! Check your crank sensor. You can check it with a piece of metal and an ohm meter. Far less money than rail pressure sensor. . . .

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Sweet, I will check it after this snow storm passes here.

2004.5 2500 4x4 cummins, upgrade the 48re and added a fass150. - Burnt up from the front bumper to the driver/passenger seat.
    2009 2500 cummins 6.7l 4x4. DPF/erg delete, 100 HP injectors (dont remember who from, my mechanic picked them) , Aisin transmission with the ATS tranny pan, efilive DPS5 switch, edge cts for gauges, bullseye power drop-in HE351 Batmowheel, rocking 20" XD Series wheels. b&w turn over hitch, 5in exhaust to 6" dual stacks. pretty sure im forgetting something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12