Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Looking for a Good shop

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Looking for a Good shop

Denver metro area to help with 625 ARP head studs install EGR delete, 5inch stainless steel exhaust on a 2012 Ram 3500 Dually Longhorn.

Any help is appreciated,
    Thanks

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for a Good shop

None?
    How about just the head stud install

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I wish I could help a fellow Mopar man. I don't know any in that area though. As a matter of fact, I couldn't send you to a reputable Mopar shop either. I do all my own work.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Likes david3gen, Power247 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I wish I could help a fellow Mopar man. I don't know any in that area though. As a matter of fact, I couldn't send you to a reputable Mopar shop either. I do all my own work.

Nice!
    When I get my Platinum membership done and my tuner bought from double r Diesel I will post my truck and my 70 challenger
    My guy who helps me work on the six pack doesn't do diesels

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco, Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4406PACK View Post
    Nice!
    When I get my Platinum membership done and my tuner bought from double r Diesel I will post my truck and my 70 challenger
    Bring it here. LOL. You'll have to do the heavy work

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #6
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

After reading the title of the thread .... not sure if there are many Good Shops out there since many of us do our own work.
    And that includes newbies.
    How else will you learn ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4406PACK View Post
    Nice!
    Get a new mechanic bud WTF doesn’t work on Cummins crock of ****

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    After reading the title of the thread .... not sure if there are many Good Shops out there since many of us do our own work.
    And that includes newbies.
    How else will you learn ?
    Amen brother but unfortunately some people aren’t mechanically inclined or want to get there hands dirty or have the tools to do it

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Get a new mechanic bud WTF doesn’t work on Cummins crock of ****
    He's an older guy only does Muscle cars one of the best I have seen has been in the engine masters competition for hotrod magazine many years

So I can't hold it against the guy he is top notch!

My diesel mechanic had to have back surgery and is unable to do some of the jobs I want to be done.

My self, not the right tools

Neighbor might help me do Egr and exhaust and tuner so now I am looking for an experienced mechanic to do the head studs as my neighbor isn't comfortable doing that