Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Decking Illinois

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Decking Illinois

Most of you know I just did my head gasket on my 09 mega cab. I took the head to a friend that had a shop in town to have him machine it
    He mainly builds race engines and ships all over the world. But had and will do work on diesels to

Turn around and work was excellent. Very reasonable pricing

Anyone in Illinois or that is having trouble finding a good machine shop you can ship to Heath

Website is very basic just for contact and general information
    http://www.ncpspeed.com

2. Likes Power247, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Decking Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Most of you know I just did my head gasket on my 09 mega cab. I took the head to a friend that had a shop in town to have him machine it
    He mainly builds race engines and ships all over the world. But had and will do work on diesels to

Turn around and work was excellent. Very reasonable pricing

Anyone in Illinois or that is having trouble finding a good machine shop you can ship to Heath

Website is very basic just for contact and general information
    http://www.ncpspeed.com
    Good looking out bud always appreciate info like this

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

He's been doing it for a long time. I've known him for 18 years or so. Doesn't worry about having a massive shop just the amount of space he needs to put out a quality product that people want and keep coming back for
    Has all the equipment needed to do whatever is asked and an engine dyno if you want something built

He will tell you upfront he doesn't tune diesels though

6. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    He's been doing it for a long time. I've known him for 18 years or so. Doesn't worry about having a massive shop just the amount of space he needs to put out a quality product that people want and keep coming back for
    Has all the equipment needed to do whatever is asked and an engine dyno if you want something built

He will tell you upfront he doesn't tune diesels though
    He's too far for me and I need a new shop. Sigh. But thanks. I have a 302 boss I'm helping out with right now

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Likes david3gen liked this post