Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gage Pods 2012 Ram

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Gage Pods 2012 Ram

Looking for a Triple pod to mount above radio like the Long hauler pod
    Or a triple on A pillar I kinda want to keep handle on the A pillar but am open to see what you guys have done.
    New to forum sorry if asked before

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Gage Pods 2012 Ram

I have yet to see the triple A Pillar with a handle.
    So you might be limited in that one.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

3. Thanks 4406PACK thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    I have yet to see the triple A Pillar with a handle.
    So you might be limited in that one.
    Yea I have noticed I would like to see what others have done or if anyone has a 3 Gage pod above the radio area where the Dodge nameplate or coin tray are located.i am not sure how to post a picture from a website but there is a 4th gen truck called the long hauler that has one in that place that looks incredible
    I would like to find that pod or something like it
    Any help from all you gurus is much appreciated
    Thanks

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

We have the triple gauge pods but nothing that comes with the handle bud. we also sell the one that goes on top of the dash as well that has a triple gauge slot as well.

For something like the long hauler you would have to get a thin plated triple gauge pod and make some little brackets to help hold up the rear. You could potentially find a good spot to screw it down to the top of the radio bezel.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks 4406PACK thanked for this post