Well, I don’t usually do this but I think it’s appropriate in this case.

I recently helped a friend out with deleting a 2017 cab and chassis. Talked him into going with the mm3 since I have had such food luck on other trucks with the platform. Unfortunately, @Double R Diesel does not support C&C at the time so I went with a company named road ready performance.

At first, all seemed good but as the weather cooled off the truck had a hard time starting. I called John at @Road Ready Performance and explained what was going on and all he would say is he had tuned 5000 trucks and it wasn’t his tuning. I pulled a data log and asked him to take a look at it and that is when he stopped answering the phone.

Big shout to HPP contacted them and they started working on a new ECM file and got it all figured out with exceptional customer service. It took them a few tries as the cab and chassis are a little trickier but they always picked up the phone and talked through all issues. Unfortunately, it cost the guy more money but I’m glad we had @Higher Power Performance working on it.

As far as I’m concerned road ready is a scam artist with barely a mediocre tuning ability. Please beware when doing business with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk