Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 2013 6.7 Cummins oil pan

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2013 6.7 Cummins oil pan

I’m looking for a oil pan and pickup tube for 13 Ram 3500 4x4 Cummins. I’m in Saskatchewan, Canada. Had a mishap with frozen chunk of clay. Would appreciate any leads
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

Re: 2013 6.7 Cummins oil pan

If you are wanting to fit a genuine replacement, there is a Cummins shop in Saskatoon.

Might be worth also calling around the truck shops, Custom Truck Sales or Sterling should be able to help also, they should be able to look it up for you and(maybe)get a better deal. The 6.7 Cummins is fitted in some of the mid-range trucks.
    Give them the engine number and not the VIN and they should be able to look it up. If you haven't got the engine number handy, the easiest place to look is on the ECM on the drivers side front of the engine, if you don't mind getting under the vehicle in the current temps .

Any time I've gone to the dealer they have wanted to charge me through the nose for anything so I don't go to them anymore.

Unless there is a breakers yard in Saskatoon if you want used parts, or a performance shop, which might also be more on the expensive side, I wouldn't know where else to try sorry.

3. Thanks robdkns thanked for this post
    Likes robdkns liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Genos Garage you should be able to get one also check with Clayton of DDP also bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Thanks robdkns thanked for this post
    Likes robdkns liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lost mechanic View Post
    If you are wanting to fit a genuine replacement, there is a Cummins shop in Saskatoon.

Might be worth also calling around the truck shops, Custom Truck Sales or Sterling should be able to help also, they should be able to look it up for you and(maybe)get a better deal. The 6.7 Cummins is fitted in some of the mid-range trucks.
    Give them the engine number and not the VIN and they should be able to look it up. If you haven't got the engine number handy, the easiest place to look is on the ECM on the drivers side front of the engine, if you don't mind getting under the vehicle in the current temps .

Any time I've gone to the dealer they have wanted to charge me through the nose for anything so I don't go to them anymore.

Unless there is a breakers yard in Saskatoon if you want used parts, or a performance shop, which might also be more on the expensive side, I wouldn't know where else to try sorry.
    Thanks for the input. Will do that. Dealer wanted $1000 for oil pan and tube. Which I figure is a tad high

7. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Genos Garage you should be able to get one also check with Clayton of DDP also bud
    Thanks Appreciate the help