Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  23
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Turbo Actuator Possibly Failed?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Turbo Actuator Possibly Failed?

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Sorry to hear the actuator is the issue but I like your direction to replace it. I'm definitely interested in your review once you get the hang&S kit installed.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    i will definitely put a review up, I'm excited to get this all set up and see how the truck runs. i will post pictures and i will try to post a video, I'm not sure if i can post a video on here or not, if i can't i will do a youtube or Dropbox upload. eventually im going to do injectors also, but that probably won't be for another year when Christmas comes around again. This thread should probably be moved from urgent help, maybe i will start a new thread in the reviews section or something...

2. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Happy Thanksgiving anyone who reads this! So i ordered the SX-E turbo kit with the 69mm inducer! And the MM3 from Double R Diesel! Hopefully everything will be installed next Friday! once everything is done i will post up some pictures of the finished install. Early Christmas present from me to me LOL!

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, Polaraco, Rob See liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdowell11290 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving anyone who reads this! So i ordered the SX-E turbo kit with the 69mm inducer! And the MM3 from Double R Diesel! Hopefully everything will be installed next Friday! once everything is done i will post up some pictures of the finished install. Early Christmas present from me to me LOL!
    Sounds like an awesome Christmas present!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

6. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Mcdowell11290, Polaraco liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdowell11290 View Post
    Hi friend, sorry to hear about your troubles with the VGT and actuator.

Just curious, read the entire thread. How did it go? Do you have pictures?

8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Achernan28 View Post
    Hi friend, sorry to hear about your troubles with the VGT and actuator.

Just curious, read the entire thread. How did it go? Do you have pictures?
    hello,
    sorry for the late response on this, i have been very busy with the kid LOL. everything went well with the install, i had a local shop do it for me. i love the setup, the truck runs and sounds amazing. i am very happy with it. i am ordering a new lift pump soon, not sure if i am going to go with Fass or the AFE option yet. i have pictures of the final set-up but nothing of the install process. if i have time i will upload a picture soon, i dont have any pictures of it on my computer.

9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

If you haven’t replaced the lift pump yet check out the fleece pump it’s an intank pump so it’s silent and uses all stock connections

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123