Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
As with so many others, I have owned many vehicles while growing up that if I could would own again. But with these companies coming back with a copy ?? of the older models and updating them to today standards ... it isn't the same .. in my eyes. There are two I've owned that I would like to have, with all that was good and bad they had and not falter in rejoicing.

But to have them updated to all the new standards of today is actually not the same. I'd rather they come out with 'new ideas' and options and leave the past in the past. It's like the movies, like the Titanic, no matter how they change it .... the boat sinks in the end ! Why not a new updated vehicle design with all the new bells and whistles and have something new for their consumers ?
Chrysler has done very well reintroducing the old stuff. Chrysler is supposed to have a Barracuda knock off too. But they still don't have anything that targets the family and competes with the accordion or any of the econoboxes. Jeeps are awful. We drove a Jeep but went with a Hyundai on this last round. It turned out to be a very wise choice