Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Winch bumper for 3500

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Winch bumper for 3500

I currently have a Warn 9500lb winch in semi hidden mount on my 1500. I want to move it to my (soon to be) new to me 3500.

Obviously with the Cummins, there isn’t any room in front of the radiators for it so I will need a bumper mount.

I had a Warn bumper on my 4x4 E250 back a while ago. I liked it. It was chrome aluminum flat front style with a removable diamond plate section in the middle top to access the winch.

All the ones I find these days are very off road or military looking. I want a nice one for a Laramie trim.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn CC SB SRW White Cummins Aisin with 5th wheel package
    ARE cap on order
    hunting for a chrome winch bumper
    need to add clearance lights
    Want Rigid Adapt driving lights

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Winch bumper for 3500

I have been eying up a smittybilt

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Check out AEV. pricy but i am up in the air between them and kelderman.

https://secure.aev-conversions.com/s...m-front-bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx0849 View Post
    I currently have a Warn 9500lb winch in semi hidden mount on my 1500. I want to move it to my (soon to be) new to me 3500.

Obviously with the Cummins, there isn’t any room in front of the radiators for it so I will need a bumper mount.

I had a Warn bumper on my 4x4 E250 back a while ago. I liked it. It was chrome aluminum flat front style with a removable diamond plate section in the middle top to access the winch.

All the ones I find these days are very off road or military looking. I want a nice one for a Laramie trim.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    That is to small of a winch for me for a 2500 or 3500 CUMMINS for me minimum should be 12,000 when I put one on my truck I am going to install the Warn 16.5 TI

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs