Thanks Thanks:  60
Likes Likes:  88
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to load your new firmware & files to your RaceMe Ultra

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

How to load your new firmware & files to your RaceMe Ultra

Hey, guys, I mentioned over in the RaceMe Ultra thread that I would put together a video showing the process of getting your firmware from RaceMe to your SD card and ultimately to your truck. I tried to keep this as to the point as possible, I think I covered everything. I hope this helps some of our members out with this whole process; I've seen a lot of questions and issues lately surrounding the loading of files.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or if I missed anything in my video!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: How to load your new firmware & files to your RaceMe Ultra

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Hey guys, I mentioned over in the RaceMe Ultra thread that I would put together a video showing the process of getting your firmware from RaceMe to your SD card and ultimately to your truck. I tried to keep this as to the point as possible, I think I covered everything. I hope this helps some of our members out with this whole process; I've seen a lot of questions and issues lately surrounding the loading of files.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or if I missed anything in my video!

Great video! Thanks!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Thanks RamIt, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, theaaronbush, IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Great video! Thanks!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Thank you Ray!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

For some reason my ipad isn't showing the video. It shows your message but no link for video. It done this a couple weeks ago when a Ray posted his exhaust install. Also my iPhone doesn't show the video Both work fine on any other site. Wonder what the deal is?

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I can't see it either from iPhone.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

That's really weird. I can see it on my pixel, no problem. Here's the link to the video though, see if that works for you!

youtu.be/V2hX4e18ZbU

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I honestly think it has to do with something in the last update from apple. That's when I noticed mine wasn't acting right.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

10. Likes RamIt liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    I honestly think it has to do with something in the last update from apple. That's when I noticed mine wasn't acting right.
    Ah that's very possible. I've never owned an apple phone so I can't be more helpful, but I'd bet it's the iOS update causing problems.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Ah that's very possible. I've never owned an apple phone so I can't be more helpful, but I'd bet it's the iOS update causing problems.

Not sure either. I can't post pics from photobucket either since then. I watched the video on YouTube though very helpful

13. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Not sure either. I can't post pics from photobucket either since then. I watched the video on YouTube though very helpful
    Really? That's crazy! I've got the latest update and it works for mine.i remember a few years ago, right after an update, my iMessage quit working until the next update came out. I posted a picture yesterday from Photobucket also with no issues at all. Must be select users.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast