Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  26
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to check what version of raceme

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: How to check what version of raceme

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    The background pic can be black if either the tuner is not reading the SD card or the background pic in the configuration folder of the SD was removed.

Whats the code stored for the CEL? Go to DTC menu of your tuner and check.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    p0506 and p0507 speeed performance lower then expected and higher then expected.

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Duh. I just remembered the CEL is on because your truck has the Aisin trans. It will go away on its own after about engine run cycles.

Edit I was wrong.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DcLOLinger View Post
    p0506 and p0507 speeed performance lower then expected and higher then expected.
    Lope idle?

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

And as long as the RT files and everything show up wouldn't that mean that it's reading the sd card? The background don't bother me I just wanted to make sure there was no problem there or it was connected LOL

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

And as long as the RT files and everything show up wouldn't that mean that it's reading the sd card? The background don't bother me I just wanted to make sure there was no problem there or it was connected LOL
    Yes you are good to go there.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

6. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Duh. I just remembered the CEL is on because your truck has the Aisin trans. It will go away on its own after about engine run cycles.

Edit I was wrong.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    you where wrong about it going off by itself because of the Aisin? Orrr what LOL

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

you where wrong about it going off by itself because of the Aisin? Orrr what LOL
    Well when you flash an Aisin truck you'll get a CEL for a few engine run cycles. However those codes you mentioned happen on some trucks when you turn a lope idle on.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

8. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Well when you flash an Aisin truck you'll get a CEL for a few engine run cycles. However those codes you mentioned happen on some trucks when you turn a lope idle on.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    i got ya. I did try out the lope but I'm pretty sure the check engine light was on right from when I turned the truck back on after loading warp. Also I I hit clear on the ultra but it blinked and came right back on. Also another question I was playing around with the menus and went into abs and seen the tire size was set to 33.5 I believe. I have 35s is this a factory setting or was there a reason it came like that? I put it to 35" but wanted to make sure there wasn't a scientificall reason or something LOL

9. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

That is the factory setting for tires. You can change it but it's best to know the actual size. Like 35s might actually be 34.8. As for your background image, you will have to pull the sd card and see if the config folder is still the there first, and if it is, there should be an image in it.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

i got ya. I did try out the lope but I'm pretty sure the check engine light was on right from when I turned the truck back on after loading warp. Also I I hit clear on the ultra but it blinked and came right back on. Also another question I was playing around with the menus and went into abs and seen the tire size was set to 33.5 I believe. I have 35s is this a factory setting or was there a reason it came like that? I put it to 35" but wanted to make sure there wasn't a scientificall reason or something LOL
    You can't clear the code that pops up after flashing an Aisin truck with Warp. It has to go away on its own. The stored codes for the lope idle have to be cleared by the tuner if and when they pop up.

The tire size menu adjust the speedometer. The actual size listing is a place to start but really you need to play with with and then drive your truck recording your speed with a GPS app and compare that with what the speedo reads to correctly set it.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast