Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW MEMBER FROM OHIO

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

My only question is delete pipe,4in, or 5 in flow pro?

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DUST1N View Post
    Go with 5" FLO-PRO!!

Well I'm currently in contact with Double R diesel and will probably be going that route. EFI live tuner i was going to deal with will not contact me and so far Ray has been great.
    @Double R Diesel's service only gets better from this point on! Trust me you won't be disappointed one bit!

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DanO, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Welcome friend!!

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

In the olden days, they said as much air in and as much gases out was best for diesels. But now days it was said that 4" can handle up to about 700 horses. I still went with the 5" and don't regret it, even though I'm still basically stock. Now the reports I've read says the stock filter can handle up to the 700 horses, but it is still something to think about ... increasing the air potential in. Then no matter what you deside to do in the future, your covered.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Thanks TH-64 thanked for this post
    Likes TH-64 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Plus, a CAI lets you hear that turbo whistle!

Thomas-2012 Saddle Brown Pearl CCSB

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum! Ray and ultra are a great choice! You're on the right track bud.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Welcome from one Buckeye to another, what part of Ohio?

11. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Mount sterling Ohio

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Mount sterling Ohio
    You're only about 40 minutes away from Firepunk Diesel, have you tried giving them a call?

http://www.firepunk.com/contactus.php

14. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I have looked into EFI live with another tuner near that area don't want to say anyones name. Spoke with them they said they would get back with me and never have, so that put a bad taste in my mouth. I actually just got a quote from Ray and will be ordering the raceme as soon as im done with this post. His customer service has been great. He was replying to emails at 1030 at night LOL. He has definitely earned my business. I am a Snapon Tool dealer in Columbus oh and will be recommending him to all of my customers.

15. Thanks beans20, IGOTACUMMINS, TH-64 thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, IGOTACUMMINS, TH-64, AnOldBiker liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast