Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: SMILE

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

SMILE

Just ordered raceme ultra 5" flo pro turbo back exhaust with egt probe and 6" black tip. Hurry up big brown truck @Double R Diesel

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, TX NIGHT TRAIN, DanO liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Heck yeah man! Be glad when I can do the same.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, LB Heating liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Did just an exshaust and cold air on my 06. But on this one I'm down 4-5 mpg because of def and egr so it's going, the extra ponies are a bonus. LOL

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You'll be happy with your MPGs after the deletes. I've had mine off for about a month and a half now, ran about 75 miles each way for Easter Dinner and got about 23 mpg@ 80 mph.

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

7. Thanks LB Heating thanked for this post
    Likes LB Heating liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanO View Post
    You'll be happy with your MPGs after the deletes. I've had mine off for about a month and a half now, ran about 75 miles each way for Easter Dinner and got about 23 mpg@ 80 mph.
    Good to hear I was getting 15-17 hauling and 19-21 with 06. 15 is getting 12-14 hauling and 16-18 around town and highway