Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Raceme in northeast

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Raceme in northeast

Question for all 2013-2016 gen 4 owners? Getting ready to order raceme ultras, everything I have read leads me to believe that they are a great product with few problems. I have a friend that has a 2014 with the exact same set up that I am going with, with the exception I'm going with some wrap tuning. My question is how many with ultras are in the north or areas that see -26 degree Fahrenheit through out the winter? Some of the people that have issues seem to be in cold climates. Again the product seems solid just want to be fully informed

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I live in central NY. Last winter was a real bear! These newer common rails start great, even without a grid heater. However they take quite a bit longer to warm up without the egr. I'm sure all tuning issues will be resolved very soon. Ray @Double R Diesel is very close with Warp Tuning.

Thomas: 2012 Saddle Brown CCSB

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    I live in central NY. Last winter was a real bear! These newer common rails start great, even without a grid heater. However they take quite a bit longer to warm up without the egr. I'm sure all tuning issues will be resolved very soon. Ray @Double R Diesel is very close with Warp Tuning.

Thomas: 2012 Saddle Brown CCSB
    Had my 2015 this winter had a couple days at 26.below and never plugged it in. Like I said most info I've read shows no issues but the ones that are seem to point to cold climates. I've talked to ray and look forward to working with him

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust