Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  24
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exhaust brake at start?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust brake at start?

Hey Ray, Im Leo Steiner. Very recent customer. I'm sorry I don't mean to come off as so needy... Certainly I respect what you do and you're in many ways a hero because you saved my pickup. I was getting ready to part ways with her because I was a victim of poor tuning from efi with a csp5 and thought that was the end of the trail. Your tuning made that thing a whole new beast and it doesnt lug anymore it's great! I'm currently in the middle of the transmission re learn process and I'm still getting the hang of this system. I didn't know the memory was a '13 and up thing thats my bad. Thank you for getting back to me. I know you're a busy man I'm sorry to be impatient I was just afraid I broke something. Thank you Ray for your help

2011 Ram 2500 CCLB Brown with Gold two tone.
    Scorpion lined full size ranch hand bumpers
    35x12.50R20 Toyo RTs on Iron Cross Black Wheels Standard -9 Offset. 3" Rough Country Lift. MM3 from DRD. FASS 170. 625 Studs. Glacier Performance Intake. S&B CCV Breather. S&B Cold Air Dry Filter. Two Sets of Twin Rigid 2" Flood Block Lights.

2. Thanks DRD, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes Jaxonsram, DRD, watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Re: Exhaust brake at start?

No worries at all friend. We are glad to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent47 View Post
    Hey Ray, Im Leo Steiner. Very recent customer. I'm sorry I don't mean to come off as so needy... Certainly I respect what you do and you're in many ways a hero because you saved my pickup. I was getting ready to part ways with her because I was a victim of poor tuning from efi with a csp5 and thought that was the end of the trail. Your tuning made that thing a whole new beast and it doesnt lug anymore it's great! I'm currently in the middle of the transmission re learn process and I'm still getting the hang of this system. I didn't know the memory was a '13 and up thing thats my bad. Thank you for getting back to me. I know you're a busy man I'm sorry to be impatient I was just afraid I broke something. Thank you Ray for your help

2011 Ram 2500 CCLB Brown with Gold two tone.
    Scorpion lined full size ranch hand bumpers
    35x12.50R20 Toyo RTs on Iron Cross Black Wheels Standard -9 Offset. 3" Rough Country Lift. MM3 from DRD. FASS 170. 625 Studs. Glacier Performance Intake. S&B CCV Breather. S&B Cold Air Dry Filter. Two Sets of Twin Rigid 2" Flood Block Lights.
    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Thanks watersupply189, Agent47 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Agent47, Power247 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123