Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Dash pod light

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Dash pod light

Turned my truck off tonight and got out shut the door and noticed my dash pod lights stayed on and the evic screen would flash and make the speedometer needle jump. Tried turning the key on and off and turning the brightness switch on and off, still staying on. Also my MM3 tuner is not working right it comes on but just as a gauge, no power levels or anything and when I turned the key off the MM3 had the red hour glass on all the display. Any suggestions.....

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Dash pod light

Quote Originally Posted by Elliss View Post
    Turned my truck off tonight and got out shut the door and noticed my dash pod lights stayed on and the evic screen would flash and make the speedometer needle jump. Tried turning the key on and off and turning the brightness switch on and off, still staying on. Also my MM3 tuner is not working right it comes on but just as a gauge, no power levels or anything and when I turned the key off the MM3 had the red hour glass on all the display. Any suggestions.....
    Start with the year and other mods

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Thanks Elliss thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

14 2500 MM3 from DRD 4" turbo back exhaust

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Please remember that in the future when asking for help please

Am I to understand the MM3 is still displaying when this happens?

Does it do it all the time?

Try unplugging the MM3 while it's doing it. If that's the case, get a hold of Ray.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel?

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

7. Thanks Elliss thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

2014 2500 Ram CC 6.7, MM3>DRD, 4"TBE
    Fixed. Text with Ray today and he not only had a remedy for the MM3 but also a remedy for the dash pod light problem! Disconnected the MM3 from the ECM then Started truck this morning and let it run for about an hour. Shut it off and Plugged tuner back in and started it up. Worked fine. Drove down to the interstate battery shop and had the batteries checked and found one with a weak cell. 15 minutes later new battery, problem solved! Thanks to Ray and DRD for superb customer service above and beyond!

9. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

It truly is amazing what a low battery will do to these trucks!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

11. Thanks Elliss thanked for this post
    Likes Elliss liked this post