Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 187 of 253 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1861

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

can some one help me find a thread 0n a full race me ultra install for a 2013 cummins 3500

2. Top Of Page | #1862

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madgmp View Post
    can some one help me find a thread 0n a full race me ultra install for a 2013 cummins 3500
    @Double R Diesel is that in the premium members forum?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #1863

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    @Double R Diesel is that in the premium members forum?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩
    LOL I was looking for it too, but also there is plenty of info in this thread on installing. Just have to read through and find it.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #1864

User Info Menu

You cal so search @Double R Diesel on YouTube and he has videos uploaded.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

5. Top Of Page | #1865

User Info Menu

@madgmp what do you need help with?

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

6. Top Of Page | #1866

User Info Menu

so i have a 2013 cummins w/def. I ordered the raceme ultra and a egr delete kit and 5" turbo back exhaust. so I get all my delete parts on and tuner installed. go to start the truck and after the programmer does its update. it tells me it failed the update. my check engine light in on and the message center is blasting me with all sorts of stuff. any help would be appreciated.

7. Top Of Page | #1867

User Info Menu

so i have a 2013 cummins w/def. I ordered the raceme ultra and a egr delete kit and 5" turbo back exhaust. so I get all my delete parts on and tuner installed. go to start the truck and after the programmer does its update. it tells me it failed the update. my check engine light in on and the message center is blasting me with all sorts of stuff. any help would be appreciated.
    The ultra should have automatically returned your truck to stock. If it didn't, talk to @Double R Diesel about a recovery file.

Otherwise, reflash with your desired settings,

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

8. Top Of Page | #1868

User Info Menu

Gotta be a little more clear here. I'm reading that as you programmed with truck started and running??

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Top Of Page | #1869

User Info Menu

no I plugged in the connector to the obd port. turned the key to acc. the raceme turned on. gave me the disclaimer I agreed. then it went into the process of updating. told me to turn the key off then back on. then it told me the update failed. you are correct about it programming it back to stock. it did do that. so what do I just try again? and if it works will I have to do that everytime I start it? will the check engine light go away? as of right now I have $70,000 worth of metal outside.

10. Top Of Page | #1870

User Info Menu

First have to figure out why the firmware update failed. Did you update the sd card with the newest update off the raceme website, and was it done correctly by downloading the file off the website, extracting the files with 7zip, and putting everything it extracts onto the sd card that has been formatted?

Page 187 of 253 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237 ... LastLast