Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: raceme Ultra performance

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

raceme Ultra performance

I'm considering purchasing a raceme Ultra for my 2010 2500 mega cab short bed. I have 35 inch open country rt tires. Anyone have this setup? Also thinking about 5inch exhaust. Anyone have performance specs? Just curious of quater mile specs. I read they have updates for the transmission also anyone use it? I read there are 10 setting 5 that change the timing and 5 that dont. Whats the difference between the two. This is my first diesel truck. I have a lot to learn.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: raceme Ultra performance

Quote Originally Posted by mechtorn View Post
    I'm considering purchasing a raceme Ultra for my 2010 2500 mega cab short bed. I have 35 inch open country rt tires. Anyone have this setup? Also thinking about 5inch exhaust. Anyone have performance specs? Just curious of quater mile specs. I read they have updates for the transmission also anyone use it? I read there are 10 setting 5 that change the timing and 5 that dont. Whats the difference between the two. This is my first diesel truck. I have a lot to learn.
    Check out this thread. Lots of good Ultra info in here. https://www.igotacummins.com/showthread.php?t=4138

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

And yes I think almost everyone on the world is running 35 inch tires on their 2500s with all rear gear ranges from 3.42 to 4.10 with no problems.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

5. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info. What tuner do you guys recommend. My factory exhaust broke off behind the muffler so I'm ready to get a tuner and exhaust. Is 5 inch a pain to install as far a clearance goes? I just want a tuner that wont cause a bunch of issues.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mechtorn View Post
    Thanks for the info. What tuner do you guys recommend. My factory exhaust broke off behind the muffler so I'm ready to get a tuner and exhaust. Is 5 inch a pain to install as far a clearance goes? I just want a tuner that wont cause a bunch of issues.
    The exhaust isn't that big of a pain to install. But if you are considering the RaceMe I would talk with @Double R Diesel about the MM3, it will likely be the best tuner since it already comes with custom tuning, that will eliminate a lot of the problems that most people have with the box tuning.

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Raceme ultra is the most simple way. Basiclly plug and play. Some have issues and some don't. If I were you I'd look into the MM3 with @Double R Diesel custom tuning for best results.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

8. Likes Noneck liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hey thanks guys will have to call Double R Diesel. Right on have a great day

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, Noneck, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post